EVO webboard ships

Titan I know he can't be on the internet all the time so be quite! shh!!! :rolleyes:

------------------

You know I'm playing EV Override right now. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

------------------

I think I have to check my computer time.

------------------

I can't wait till the plug will be out.

------------------

Originally posted by Titan:
**UE General, Nova 6 can't be on the internet all the time!

I agree completely. πŸ˜„

------------------

I know. I know. Whats the point of being on the Internet all the time. How do you change your profile or is it something else. I agree with you guys being on the Internet all the time is useless. πŸ˜‰

------------------

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**What about my ship? The Carnotaur Attack Cruiser? I think that it's reasonable. Doesn't have too much guns, and not too much turrets. It's an Azdgari vessel, so it should be fast, and it isn't that heavily shielded. Well, what about it?

Let's see...

**Shields: 300
Armor: 300

600 points of defense versus the Igazra's 500 would be reasonable, yes. But remember that Crescent weapons are only a quarter as efficient against armor as against shields, so with all that armor, your ship carries the equivalent of 1500 shield points. :rolleyes:

For one thing, the very concept of a dreadnaught isn't very Azdgari-like. Azdgari are fighter pilots. The only reason they build ships as large as a Crescent Warship is to carry the fighter bay around. Then, an alliance between the Azdgari and the Voinians seems very unlikely indeed. They're located on opposite sides of the galaxy and have nothing in common. And finally, a ship that's humonguously armored but as fast as most other capital ships simply disbalances the game -- unless other races have such dreadnaughts too, the thought of which I don't like (but then again, it's not my plug).

Also, since it's the very essence of Igadzra war strength to have the biggest ship around, either your cruiser should be a somewhat rare sight in the Crescent or the Igazra should have an even huger dreadnaught (or maybe an Arada Carrier?). Jeez, how deep have I sunk that I actually recommend the creation of Überships? πŸ˜‰

The best bet IMHO would be to scrap the Azdgari dreadnaught idea and to build a frigatte-class assault ship for them instead. You could make it faster than the Azdgari Warship, with somewhat low shielding but high damage output (say, three phase turrets and three dispy launchers). That sounds more Azdgari-like, methinks.

**Shield Recharge: 180
Mass: 300
Length: 230
Crew: 200
Max Guns: 8
Max Turrets: 5

8 guns on a dreadnaught?!? :rolleyes: Such a heavy ship isn't supposed to turn quickly enough to put guns into use. 5 turrets seem reasonable, though.

As an aside, 180 shield recharge seems low, considering that the Azdgari Warship already has 400, but it's not as if shield recharge had ever been an imporant issue with capital ships.

**Turning: 3
Acceleration: 300
Speed: 150

A bit speedy for a dreadnaught that outweighs the Igazra... then again, we're talking Azdgari here, so that might be excused. πŸ˜‰

**Fuel: 6 jumps
Weapons/Outfits Space: 90
Cargo Space: 80
Death Delay: 150
Cost: 10 million credits

It costs less than an Azdgari Warship? LOL! πŸ˜„

My recommendations:

- Drop the Voinian stuff
- Use shields rather than armor
- Make an assault frigate rather than a battleship
- If you do make a battleship, make it appear rarely (as a pΓ«rs?), make it less maneuverable, and make it obscenely expensive (25+ Mcr).

-- Cinga of Obrenaďa

------------------

Will it be possibly out by November 27 or 31. πŸ˜„

------------------

UE General:you're being lame

------------------
Captain Orne
AIM:CaptnG3
Yahoo!:BOrnelasPT

So are you Captain Orne and guess what my user name out ranks your user name so ha. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ :rolleyes: (Being Sarcastic)

Turn of The Century

------------------

For the love of god, UE General, stop being such a jerk, posting every second!

------------------

Ue general. Stop asking him and he'll have more time to complete it. The more you bug him the longer it takes.

------------------

Here's my submission. I figured my InvinciNaught would be considers a cheat ship.(Even though it's not)

Fuel: 9 jumps
Speed: 250
Accel: 150
Turning: 110/sec.
Shield: 100 (shipyard)
Armor: 20 (Shipyard)
Max Guns:5
Max Turrets:2
Mass: 100 EVO tons
Length: 30 meters
Crew: 5
Recharge Rate: .5 points per second.
Weapon Space: 20
Cargo Space: 5
Availability: Borb Station, Isled station, Milhel
AI: Fighter
Death Delay: 10 seconds
Disabled at 10% armor: No.
Jumps: 4
Price: 2,000,000
Sec. weapons: 1 Blaze turret, 1 Neutron turret. 1 rocket launcher. 10 rockets.
Desc:

The newist in Voinian fighter advances, the Voinian Slasher class fighter is made from a merge of Voinian and stolen United Earth technologys. Made primarily to combat the Emalgha and their Solid Projetiles it has almost the same Shield/Armor ratio as some Crecent ships. It also includes all the propultion advances the Voinians have discoverd and even some found on fighter wreckage found in short scouting trips past Emalgha space. It has be breifly tested on the United Earth front and found moderitly effective. Only a few of these have been built and that is reflected in it's price.

------------------
Books of the new millennia:Left Behind, Tribulaton Force, Nicolae, Soul Harvest, Apollyon, Assassins, The Indwelling, The Mark.

Then you stop it to. Posting your name on everyone, starting at this topic and going down the line. Keep it up firestorm. :mad: :rolleyes: (Being Sarcastic)

------------------

Originally posted by Nova6:
**This is what you missed:

Max Guns:
Max Turrets:
What it looks like:
AI: (Warship,Interceptor,ect.)

Reply to this and fill in the necessary specifications.

Max guns:6
Max Turrets:5
Look:I dunno. Like the Freighter maybe
Ai:Warship

------------------
Visit my site (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/indie/thecatacomb/index.html")http://www.angelfire...comb/index.html(/url)
Email me at:grahamgoff@hotmail.com

I have to eat lunch now Yum. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ†’ πŸ˜› :eek: I'll be back on the web board after I eat. So long for now.

------------------

Originally posted by firestorm:
**Ue general. Stop asking him and he'll have more time to complete it. The more you bug him the longer it takes.

Yes, PLEASE!

------------------

UE General: PLEASE stop posting about the time all the time! Half of this thread is taken up by you posting about the time!

------------------

I forgot one thing did you make my ship a Warship if you haven't please do it right away. P.S. What other plugins or as I like to call them addons will work with this Plug. :frown: :frown: Need to know what addons or plugins it WILL work with.

------------------

OK sorry all I was trying to do is to keep this topic at the very top of the web board. :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :redface: :redface: :redface:

------------------