Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Yeah man. True mission. Right. <_<

/me believes the true mission is to throw as many ppl as possible into the acid pit, and drink as much root beer as possible, and uphold the reign of chaos and incoherent posts.

Freq starts to hear voices. Ich am going to werden verrückt! Whuhahahahaha!And asks himself, if Hamster is the same person like Hamster2.

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 06 October 2005 - 08:52 AM

Jeffie has had enough of the sanity, and hurls himself from the highest point in the bar, directly into the acid pit. just for kicks, he goes insane on his way down. "Eat Breifcases! They contain Breifs! They will make your life Breif! Breif!"

If you didn't think you could misspell words that you speak, you were horribly wrong.

Rickton builds a tall, tall tower.

Hamster, acting as the force of God, scatters the builders of the Tower of Babel-erm-Rickton, by giving them the 'gift' of separate languages.

Millions of school children suffer the consequences. The Tower of Babel-erm-Rickton is transformed into a small broom closet, appended to the bar.

On the top of the tower Babel-erm-Rickton is a linkbook to Myst 0,5.

Hamster2, on Oct 5 2005, 11:18 AM, said:

/me believes the true mission is to throw as many ppl as possible into the acid pit, and drink as much root beer as possible, and uphold the reign of chaos and incoherent posts.
View Post

Actually, the root beer thing was brought in by me, so it's not part of the original mission of the Boozerama Bars. Soon enough, I will post a topic based on Boozy's history.

Destroyer E, on Oct 8 2005, 01:40 PM, said:

Actually, the root beer thing was brought in by me, so it's not part of the original mission of the Boozerama Bars. Soon enough, I will post a topic based on Boozy's history.
View Post

Wooooo!

I'm gonna go thread-gravedigging now... 🙂

Barth finishes his chores.

Barth escapes from his bugged dwelling.

Barth returns to the low dimensions.

Barth finds Boozy and weeps over the ruin that it has become.

"You were always my friend..." sob "What's happened to you? How did you die so horrible a death?"

Barth swirls a forgotten appendage of his most recent materialization in the acid pit, and watches as it melts away and regrows continuously. This amuses him for a while, but suddenly, everyone is staring at him.

"It's all right, folks, I am Barth. I come to you in peace. Here are gifts of snot and saltwater."

This post has been edited by barth : 08 October 2005 - 12:17 PM

If only the Bar actually had an original purpose, Rickton would be fulfilling it.

Edit: Too stupid.

This post has been edited by Frequency 245 : 30 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

Hamsters brain blows out of his f***ing skull at the sheer unreadability of that post.

Jeffie seconds the notion, and leaps into the acid pit.

Frequency 245, on Oct 9 2005, 02:06 AM, said:

<snip (the worst post since Post Cereal)>
View Post

SMITE!!

This post has been edited by barth : 10 October 2005 - 10:26 PM

Freq eats himself for posting such a stupid post.

Jeffie laughs, and pokes the self-eaten, lifeless body of Freq.

Then he shoots himself in the foot for double-posting. Just for kicks, he shoots his own dead body a few times.

This post has been edited by Jeffie : 13 October 2005 - 01:22 PM

Jeffie, stop shooting myself.

Hamster becomes totally awesome, his pants glowing with an awesome power.