The Boozerama Bar

Dr. M watches the carnage in space and in the arena with interest from the safety of his cruiser's bridge. He is interrupted when Combat Droid Commander Gander reports that he and his droids have been evicted from the Boozerama. Dr. M is agast at the new rules-- an important person such as himself cannot be expected to walk around without proper arms. "Theres no law on Evildrome" mutters the good doctor, "who does this Ultimate Rebel think he is." Dr. M continues "Droid records show SilverDragon is in the bar. Seize him and bring him to me." Commander Gander departs.

Commander Gander appears out of nowhere and reports that the planet has vanished and SD cannot be found. "Wonderful, There should be enough free energy to create a new planet!". Dr. M fires up his ship's Matter Compiler and 5 minutes later, a new Evildrome emerges from the vacuum, identical to the old one, but with a few "imporovements" in the local physics.

Dr. M uses the mindreading improvement to copy the contents of SD's soul into his pocket supercomputer. Finding nothing significant there, he recalls the archaeologists. The archaeologists found nothing either. Seems SD was hallucinating. Dr. M is bored, so he uses the telekinetic improvement to rewrite UR's insane rules to something more sensible.

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
**UR decides to post rules:
1. no killing (killed persons are immediately resurrected by the immortality improvement)
2. no weapons of mass destruction
2.5 hand weapons, personal force fields, thugs, and combat droids are ok.
3. NO BLOWING UP THE BAR, The bar will reappear due to existantial inertia (another improvement, which means that things that existed in the past must to exist in the future).
4. no leaving packages that say "To be delivered yesterday". Any such packages will disappear immediately due to existential inertia (it did not exist yesterday, so it cannot exist today or tomorrow).

Dr. M + 60 combat droids + 4 human droid commanders stroll over to Capt. Editor's new bar. He orders a tall glass of milk and a plate of fudge cookies...

------------------

(This message has been edited by magicianeer (edited 05-05-2001).)

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**SilverDragon becomes annoyed that he dreamed he was in the bar, so he blows the
hospital up and leaves through a warphole to EVO.

"Goodbye."

Wait! You have to fight me in the spoon arena!

------------------
I don't care what the moderators say, my nickname is swedish chef.

Originally posted by magicianeer:
**Dr. M + 60 combat droids + 4 human droid commanders stroll over to Capt. Editor's new bar. He orders a tall glass of milk and a plate of fudge cookies...

CE: Hello Dr. M, and welcome to my bar. My bar serves milk as well as booze, unlike that other bar across the street. If you could please leave your combat droids in the "Broids Bar" to your left, they can order themselves some of our elictricaly-charged drinks. Over here we have our desserts, fudge cookies?

------------------
Hey Andrew, how much do those Karma Sticks cost again?

Overrider walks in because UR was begging people to come here from EVO. He looks around and sighs wishing he wasn't here and at the F-25 bar actually the Freeport Bar was better, he met Ultra Phoenix there but to make things intresting he decides to see what a guard does if he shoots all of their heads off with a 4,000,000 degree power blast from his laser canon

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

UR loads his 7 Rebel Cruisers with 60 tons of space bombs(30 each, a total of umm.....210 bombs) and jettisoned them on the bar across the street.

UR: Δ„Δ„Maldito!!<-spanish i missed! it blew up my bar!! :mad: lets see....I still have 30 mil credits in my pocket.
UR orders his Cruisers to pull the Bulk Freighter full of booze down, and claims it as his own. then putting up the rules again.
UR: o.k. i give up. there can be 2 bars here. just make sure SD keeps on crashing into your wall not mine.

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

to make things MORE intresting he steps out of the bar and shoots each bar with 5 10,000,000 degree power blasts from his ultra laser canon

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 05-07-2001).)

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Overrider walks in because UR was begging people to come here from EVO. He looks around and sighs wishing he wasn't here and at the F-25 bar actually the Freeport Bar was better, he met Ultra Phoenix there but to make things intresting he decides to see what a guard does if he shoots all of their heads off with a 4,000,000 degree power blast from his laser canon

i wasn't begging. πŸ˜›

------------------

What ever happened to the poor wall? Mr. Moose walks into a bar and sprays quick-grow plant food on the spot where the wall was. Mr. M leaves. Later he comes back and the wall is trash-talkin' just like new. πŸ†’

------------------
They'll try to kill 'em all with the FORKLIFT!

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
**i wasn't begging.:p

Well then I'll leave. But first he shoots the new wall with an 800,000,000,000 degree power blast from his Super-Duper Laser Blaster power charger laser canon.

Hey Moose nice karma

------------------
All quiet on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA........

Originally posted by Overrider720:
Hey Moose nice karma

Agreed.

CE puts up a new sign in front of the wall reading: All those who are so badly coordinated shall run into this wall. πŸ˜‰

-Kevin

------------------

Originally posted by Mr. Moose:
**What ever happened to the poor wall? Mr. Moose walks into a bar and sprays quick-grow plant food on the spot where the wall was. Mr. M leaves. Later he comes back and the wall is trash-talkin' just like new.πŸ†’

it got blown up when i accidentally dropped space bombs on my own bar.

------------------

Originally posted by Capt. Editor:
**Agreed.

CE puts up a new sign in front of the wall reading: All those who are so badly coordinated shall run into this wall. πŸ˜‰

-Kevin

Mr. M runs into the wall.

------------------
They'll try to kill 'em all with the FORKLIFT!

You dont scare me........................Much sayed RC after a couple of drinks.

------------------
if it dosent doesn't
squiel its not worth
killing

Lord Gwydion, bored of this bar, and wanting to go to the EVO Universe to the F-25 bar, walks back to his executive transport, bumping into the wall on his way there. His executive transport flies up into the bay of his huge battlecruiser. The battlecruiser launches out of the orbit of the planet, charges it's weapons, and fires them at the planet. After an explosion of green smoke, all that is left is the two bars and a bit of green slime floating in space. The battlecruiser then goes through a wormhole into the EVO Universe.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

(This message has been edited by Lord Gwydion (edited 05-08-2001).)

Does this mean my bar is sitting in green slime?

------------------

Just a little bit. It would fit on a drummer's throne, and there would be plenty of space left on the seat.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

I spent some more money on my bar, now it has rocket boosters on it. It is currently flying around where the planet used to be. Once a new planet is formed my bar will land.

-Kevin

------------------

Originally posted by Capt. Editor:
**I spent some more money on my bar, now it has rocket boosters on it. It is currently flying around where the planet used to be. Once a new planet is formed my bar will land.

-Kevin

hehehe, my bar is still in tact. it's a freighter remember?
UR lands on a nearby uninhabited system and starts up trade their and names the planet "Mine". πŸ˜„

------------------

Rawzer visits Mine, away from Captain Editor who is stupidly flying in circles in an empty system waiting for nothing. He walks up to UR and orders a beer:

"How's it hanging?"

"Business is slow as usual."

He points to Silver Dragon, in a heated debate with the wall. No one else is in the bar.

"That bad, huh?"

"Yep."

Rawzer orders another beer, and another, and another. He is soon very inebriated. (That means drunk, for those of you who don't know.)

Silver Dragon walks up to UR and starts complaining, again. Rawzer soon punches him out.

UR: "Thank you."

------------------
I don't care what the moderators say, my nickname is swedish chef.

My bar has been retrofitted with a super laser, "Fire at Mine!!!"

I blast a huge hole through the planet completely missing the bar, I then sell my super laser and say, "That was stupid."

I land my bar on Mine's moon. I then name the moon, "Minenotyours" πŸ˜‰

I set up a maze of bad-mannered walls on my moon and anounce the reopening of my bar.

------------------
Check out the brand new Starbase Delta webboard here:
http://pub101.ezboar.../bstarbasedelta