EV Webstory OOC Discussion

SilverDragon I read some of the later ones so I could not follow your plot and I'm sure it was well written but the comment was that new players would have difficulty following it.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

Originally posted by Paranoid:
**SilverDragon I read some of the later ones so I could not follow your plot and I'm sure it was well written but the comment was that new players would have difficulty following it.

Guess so. Ah well. : )

------------------
-Esponer
Am I posting in Just Chat or B&B;? If so, I'm probably joking.

To unreal
Metel is a wothless recource. Metel includes all metalic recources and doesn't include synthetic armour and other non-metalic stuff. Including dimond and silksteel alloys. But Saying metel and than having another more valuble recouce spot would be logical.
To all:
We havn't agreed on what sort of univerce to go into. I would like to say we either go into a alien univerce or the old univece. And tell evrey one about it. Both differnt univerces and old ones have been suggested. I Think if we do this someone should create a map.

------------------
Are we sad because it rains or does it rain because we are sad?

Lets use the EV: O map.
To: xenocide
Read. it got resolved. that idea is moot.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

Unreal:
If you wish to use the EVO map start an EVO webstory on the EVO board. While we're on the EV board we should use EV map or something original.

Xenocide:
Both Unreal and I referred to metals as a source that were malleable and would be decided upon by the moderators.

No new rule suggestions, someone else could make some though.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

Lets use Empire 1 Univerce. The plugin. ill get the pic but someone has to upload it.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

Give me the governments and their general sizes, and tell me if there are any NPC sides (trust me on this one, a large group of non-player-controlled sides are great for keeping a story going, as players don't have to kill each other), and I'll make you a map. Just don't expect any nebulae.

------------------
-Esponer

Ill just get a map, Its easyer. Can someone host it.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------

Uff... hell, if I can find the practically unused SH SMC map, we have a nice big map all ready...

------------------
-Esponer

I'm not sure if this has been said yet...
All technolagy has to be somthing that makes sence or backed up with logic. The black holes for instance, They had vary little logic behind it (no offence unreal) and were all powerful (Same with the wormholes but they had scientific facts behind them). I suggeset that all tech must not be aproved unless it has scientific facts behind it. (And that it isn't all powerful).

------------------

Can we get all this done soon? Maybe we should start New Years Day for symbolic reasons. However first we need all rules posted in an organized list for easy access, and other reasons.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

We could have the Mods in the webstory. But we would need a total of 3. So Im a mod. that leaves 1 more...

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------

Originally posted by Unreal Centipede:
We could have the Mods in the webstory. But we would need a total of 3. So Im a mod. that leaves 1 more...

We don't need a total of three, and I'm unsure as to whether you're capable of being entirely impartial, especially considering there being some question as to whether you are Stardust. For the sake of impartiality, to be honest, I'd suggest myself and perhaps Vice Admiral Ipvicus, if he's willing. Neither of us would play in the story, merely moderate, we both keep in contact so we can discuss moderation regularly, and neither of us have anything against any particular one of you. In contrast, a few people have targetted you, Unreal, and it's likely that you are biased against those people, and would be in moderation.

Of course, the story's creator (whoever that even is at this point, Stardust has wandered off on you) would be a story moderator.

------------------
-Esponer

I second Vice Admiral Ipvicus if he will agree.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

Yeah, I'll mod... as long as Esponer dosn't leave me in a lurch. So, what do you guys plan on doing the story as? What's the basic plotlines?

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

Originally posted by Vice Admiral Ipvicus:
**Yeah, I'll mod... as long as Esponer dosn't leave me in a lurch.

You've been reading my webstory history, I see.

------------------
-Esponer

I'm working on a map right now and I sent it to paraniod. He did the Placement I did the graphics if he checks it He'll show it to us.

------------------

I Need help!!!
I have this wonderfull map done and I can't Get it posted becuse it is on my own hardrive. I can e-mail it to all of you but I know some don't open attachments I will try but some one PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Edit: I am sending everyone the map on the Email you are registerd on when I check E-mail on the little menu.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Xenocide (edited 01-01-2003).)

I see a few problems with your map, Xenocide.

• Eric Ventress Asteriod Field? What, did you think we wouldn't notice? I'm sorry, but I think naming spacial objects and groups of spacial objects after board members isn't going to work. Let's quit sucking up to moderators, 'kay?
• The star systems are somewhat unnamed at the moment. I assume you'll have a key and name them all, right?
• There is nowhere near enough uninhabited space, whatever colour I take to be uninhabited (grey?) You need room to expand in this new area of space... that's half the fun.

Sorry about the asteriod feild. I was running out of ideas and most asteriod belts are named after people.
And Every one should customise their own factions and then post them here. And than have every one agree.
The only claimed goverments are red and light blue in the nebula.
Paranoid cliamed red.
I claimed Light blue in the nebula.
The two govs Green and purple are fighting (hence the line of uninhabited)
I suggest that purple or green be confeds and the other be some one else that is willing to wage a huge war.
White is habitable but no one has claimed it or it has been evacuated.
Grey is uninhabited. I will work on more of these
Orange is any one who will take it
yellow is any one who will take it
Dark blue is normal traders (independent) unowned
And the weird colours that are in groups of two are for any one. I will make more but this has already takin' lots of time.

I will post my stats about my area
I am unknown
I have 11 systs but I will make more un inhabited.
I will have 7 syts.
9 planets
5 colonizable planets and I will probably be an unknown alien.

To EVERY ONE
Please costomize your own space. Creating your own names for systs and planets is also vary fun and creative please costomize your own STUFF.

To Silver Dragon I CAN"T CREATE THAT MANY NAMES I AM SORRY.

Note I am SO SORRY about the thick lines in the nebula.

------------------