Here it is!

Rainbow soup for everyone!

What are you waiting for? Go download it now!

Huzzah! 🙂

rainbow soup, my only escape.

three cheers

A simply fantastic game.

Nice, I think i'll try it

As I said elsewhere, I'd bake a cake to celebrate, the the mix is always wet. I was going to try to mix it with ice cream to see if I could make ice cream cake, perhaps with eel oil frosting.

@dampeoples, on Nov 13 2008, 10:45 PM, said in Here it is!:

Nice, I think i'll try it

Do it. You certainly won't be sorry. 🙂

Yay!!!!

Yahooo!

I am soooo excited that this game is out. Very Very enjoyable for almost any age!

Download it, try it out, can't hurt to give the free trial a try.

Whee! Have fun, everyone!

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 13 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

Whoo boy, the minimum requirements are a 1.42 GHz G4, and I've got a 1.25 GHz G4. This is gonna cut it close, DLing now...

Being able to play even a small bit is better than none! Woot!
Thanks for wanting to port it to mac and using Ambrosia for this! 😄

Amazing Game- graphics, game play, story line, all of it-!

-Dark

@jacabyte, on Nov 13 2008, 05:49 PM, said in Here it is!:

Whoo boy, the minimum requirements are a 1.42 GHz G4, and I've got a 1.25 GHz G4. This is gonna cut it close, DLing now...

You may still be okay. Which Mac are you using? Let us know how it goes for you 🙂

I tested on a 1.33 GHz G4 and was able to run the game at a high, if not max, frame rate most of the time, only experiencing slow down in a few of the larger areas, and even then it was easily playable. So long as you keep your resolution low and turn off the extra effects, you shouldn't be much worse off then me.

W00t, awesome the game is out!

@jacabyte, on Nov 13 2008, 05:49 PM, said in Here it is!:

I've played it (in beta-testing) on a 700-mhz G4, and although it was every-so-slightly choppy, it was still playable.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I am too. Except for some key areas, the game runs like it's on skates. Even when it slows down, it's still playable.

So far, I love what I'm seeing. I spotted a texture error where a texture on a column overlapped itself, but the picture of that is on my Mac. Otherwise the graphics are simply beautiful, and I like how Naila (?) can interact with her environment through "verse". I'm definitely getting this for Christmas.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 13 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

Naija 😄

Yeah, this game taught me a new sound

SQUEE

@jacabyte, on Nov 13 2008, 09:34 PM, said in Here it is!:

Yeah, that's pretty much where I am too. Except for some key areas, the game runs like it's on skates. Even when it slows down, it's still playable.

So far, I love what I'm seeing. I spotted a texture error where a texture on a column overlapped itself, but the picture of that is on my Mac. Otherwise the graphics are simply beautiful, and I like how Naila (?) can interact with her environment through "verse". I'm definitely getting this for Christmas.

Naija. Not Naila. Remember the "J." It's important... somehow.

takes a sip of the Rainbow Soup

Whoa.