Sorry, I have no idea. The WIndows port was not done in-house. Perhaps somebody in EV Developer's Corner would now. Moving the topic over there.
Best posts made by evan smith
Latest posts made by evan smith
Thanks for the logs. I do have another user with similar problems...also only happening with the dedicated servers. I'll add your info to the database. As this time we're not sure what's going on as we can't replicate it yet and the developers have been swamped.
We'll continue working with you via e-mail to avoid redundancy.
If anybody else is experiencing this problem, please contact us via our support form with the following:
1. Open Console in your Utilities folder. Send us any related messages written there
2. Related crash or hang log(s) found in your Home/Library/Logs/ folder
3. Your system profile:
- Select "About this Mac" from the Apple menu and click on "More Info...". This will launch the System Profiler.
- Once open, select "Save" from the file menu. Save the file to someplace like your desktop using the default XML format.
- Attach that file in an e-mail to us.
What Mac are you using? The cursor's responsiveness is directly related to the framerate. Some machines with slower graphics cards may behave like you're describing. You can try reducing some of the detail levels under the graphics options. I don't think your tablet is the issue.
Please send the log Guy referenced as well as any errors listed in Console (in your Utilities folder) and your system profile:
1. Select "About this Mac" from the Apple menu and click on "More Info...". This will launch the System Profiler.
2. Once open, select "Save" from the file menu in the default XML format. Save the file to someplace like your desktop.
3. Attach that file in an e-mail to us (Help@AmbrosiaSW.com).