Let's Talk About My Brilliance

Whaddya know, he says "No thanks, I don't want to create my own account. I'll just use your account when you're around. Thanks though...oh, and isn't the Boozerama Bar great...?"

Ah, the ignorance of youth.

Eh.
Brothers... Suck 😕
I have a younger one too...
Thank gods he's computer illeterate...

So which one of you were on #uplink claiming to be in high school?

mrxak, on Dec 20 2004, 04:07 AM, said:

So which one of you were on #uplink claiming to be in high school?
View Post

HE WHAT!? DID HE DOWNLOAD IRCLE OR DID IT FROM THE GAME!? AAAAAAAARGH!!!! BROTHEEEEERSS!!

Haha. pwned.

Rickton, on Dec 20 2004, 12:16 PM, said:

Haha. pwned.
View Post

Mph! Rrrrrgh! Grrrrrr! Wait 'til he comes home from his basketball practise, oh yes, wait 'til he gets home! So far, my mom has got in the middle of the argument. She says to me that I shouldn't punish my little brother like that, he's only 12 by the way. She hardly ever glanced at him, she just said, "Now you don't play <my name>'s computer without asking, okay?"

Geez, honestly, parents should be more like mods. Lock up a thread and threaten the spammer! <_<

It might be a good idea to lock your computer, IE, set the screensaver with a password to remove, or log out.

nfreader, on Dec 20 2004, 01:22 PM, said:

It might be a good idea to lock your computer, IE, set the screensaver with a password to remove, or log out.
View Post

Tceh, tell me about it. <_< I wanted to do that, but my mom keeps saying that there should be no mistrust in the family, and that as long as he doesn't do it again, I have no right to lock up my computer.

P.S. nfreader, I happen to know that you are cia_man, so what did my brother say on #uplink?

He was on ircle. I don't have my logs with me though.

mrxak, on Dec 21 2004, 02:36 PM, said:

He was on ircle. I don't have my logs with me though.
View Post

I know that already. I went on #uplink last night. nfreader was so kind to actually ask hector the bot "hector, seen kitkut?", and of course, I ended up with "kitkut was last seen (time and date) saying "bye". Not very helpful, but at least I know my brother was on there. I've never went on #uplink before last night since 4 months ago or something.

P.S. Isn't it comical where when you ask hector "hector, seen zambezi?" he answers in variations of this sentence "zambezi is, like, such a (beep). mrxak, was that your idea?

No, I cannot take credit for that one.

Hector's not just an #uplink phenomenoa...that word. She's also on nearly every other channel on there.
And everyone can program her to say things like that...if they know how...:evil:

This post has been edited by Rickton : 23 December 2004 - 11:36 AM

Ah hector, how we mourn thee.

@mrxak, on Jan 28 2007, 05:17 AM, said in Let's Talk About My Brilliance:

Ah hector, how we mourn thee.

blink blink

It took you two years to reply to that?

xander

There were extenuating circumstances.

Yay, I'm making my third post ever in the uplink forum in the same thread as my first post in the uplink forum (which happened to be my first post outside of the Nova forum).

That's what we are here for at the Uplink forum- bringing people together through the power of violating the space-time continuum.

And because mrxak is the number one Uplink player there is.

I am the adhesive that makes you adhere to the awesome.

sniffs mrxak