Is the panther fix done?

A stupid question from an old friend

Hello!

I'd just like to know if the Panther update for Coldstone is out. I haven't been on these forums for nearly a year now and I'd just like to know, thanks.

http://www.ambrosias...showtopic=88888

That should answer your question

While that quote Pilky directed you to does not specifically mention Coldstone, we all assume that CS/PoG is a joint project. Thus, the delay of PoG is also a delay of Coldstone.

No, it's not done yet.

Debra, on Oct 21 2004, 12:57 PM, said:

No, it's not done yet.
View Post

Don't you think you could be a little more succinct, Debra? 🙂

HA! :rolleyes:

Debra, on Oct 22 2004, 08:43 AM, said:

HA! :rolleyes:
View Post

Maybe you can find yet another clever way to answer this quite undertaking question, like they way it has been answered over the past, oh year wasn't enough for all 😛
I guess you gotta be more creative Deb. 😄

This post has been edited by zerowarrior150 : 22 October 2004 - 12:22 PM

Prithee, I beg thee, do not maim, murder, or harm the messenger when I dare proclaim that the Coldstone gods in their high heavens have not yet deemed it worthy to resubmit a working engine for the mere mortals below. Nature hath, in her fury, created chaos within her Coldstone code, and naught but the mightiest can make it right with the world. Ambrosia, on his mount, is but flailing his minions to issue forth, but to no avail. 'Tis a mystery to us mortals, for silence loudly screams in our ears.

How's that?

Debra, on Oct 22 2004, 02:17 PM, said:

How's that?
View Post

++

And for those of you who didn't understand that, here is a brief translation:

"Andrew is not pushing the code monkeys hard enough"

Pilky, on Oct 22 2004, 07:04 PM, said:

And for those of you who didn't understand that, here is a brief translation:

"Andrew is not pushing the code monkeys hard enough"
View Post

Don't get a gig at the UN. Need to work on those translator skills, bro.

Debra, on Oct 22 2004, 06:17 PM, said:

Prithee, I beg thee, do not maim, murder, or harm the messenger when I dare proclaim that the Coldstone gods in their high heavens have not yet deemed it worthy to resubmit a working engine for the mere mortals below. Nature hath, in her fury, created chaos within her Coldstone code, and naught but the mightiest can make it right with the world. Ambrosia, on his mount, is but flailing his minions to issue forth, but to no avail. 'Tis a mystery to us mortals, for silence loudly screams in our ears.

How's that?
View Post

Nicely Written.

If a translation is really necessary...

Don't shoot the messenger. Ambrosia has decided to delay the work of Updating Coldstone for us, the users. It would be a difficult task to Update Coldstone and rid it of all of it's bugs, and only Ambrosia can do this. Ambrosia is doing it's best to see that Coldstone will be updated, however it has, as of yet, to find the time and energy to complete this massive task. We cannot fully understand why Ambrosia is delaying the updating of Coldstone because we do not work there, and do not know all of the reasons for choosing to delay work on Coldstone.

If I left anything out or misinterpreted it please let me know.

This post has been edited by GrahamVH : 22 October 2004 - 10:27 PM

GrahamVH, on Oct 22 2004, 11:23 PM, said:

If I left anything out or misinterpreted it please let me know.
View Post

You're fairly close. You did leave out the last phrase, "for silence loudly screams in our ears." = We've heard nothing (official.)

I like it better without the translation...

Efeion, on Oct 23 2004, 10:27 AM, said:

I like it better without the translation...

As did I.

Rubber Ducky, on Oct 23 2004, 01:12 PM, said:

As did I.
View Post

I am The_Zerowarrior, and I approve your message 😄

Prayers go over better with alms.