GTW Game 34 Sign-up

dunno who's hosting...

I regret I will be traveling and unable to play the next game.

I'll play, but I'm probably too busy to host. Sorry.

Templar98921
prophile

Too busy to play this time. Only got guaranteed internet access for four days out of the next 18.

I might be able to host depending on the time. Otherwise, I'll play.

JacaByte
Templar98921
prophile

So I take it Game 34 is a bust?

Well I can play now, since my traveling is all done with.

JacaByte
mrxak
Templar98921
prophile

I'll host since school is letting up on me in terms of the workload, but I doubt that'll make a difference with only three players.

mrxak
Templar98921
prophile

I vote prophile. He's always evil.

Consider; with three players, a minimum of one of them can be the wolf. Two wolves would mean handing the game over to them immediately. First round, the three players will vote off one person and the wolf will kill another. There's about a 33% chance of getting the wolf in this round, and there'd be only one chance to get him.

So mrxak, are you sure you want to cast your vote for prophile? 😛

nm

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 15 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

@jacabyte, on Feb 15 2009, 03:28 PM, said in GTW Game 34 Sign-up:

Consider; with three players, a minimum of one of them can be the wolf. Two wolves would mean handing the game over to them immediately. First round, the three players will vote off one person and the wolf will kill another. There's about a 33% chance of getting the wolf in this round, and there'd be only one chance to get him.

So mrxak, are you sure you want to cast your vote for prophile? 😛

I know we only have one chance, that's why I picked prophile.

Alrighty then. I guess you have about until I die for when this round ends, meaning that you can change your mind anytime between now and then.

Spring break is coming up for me in about 2 weeks, which means I could host without worries then. I just need to know if anybody is still interested in this game. If nobody is, then I'll ask for GTW's Christian burial.

I'd be interested

Think I'm still too burned out from 15 straight months of playing.

Now that school is out, I could begin playing again, I want to revitalize GTW. Its fun and I miss it.

Feel free to post a new topic and drum up support. Might hit up a few IRC channels while you're at it.

Who wants to host, assuming we get enough players?

Weeeeelll....

I can play. I dunno 'bout hosting, I've never done that before.

(/ghost of games past)