GTW Game 30

Rebelious is being rather belligerent. Bandwagons and all that. Is three people a bandwagon?

Voting for bandwagoners is so 10 games ago.

I'm really sorry for this, but this round is going to end one day later than planned; at 2:00 PM UTC on Sunday.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 30 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

Any kind of explanation at least?

For the time being, my vote against SoItBegins is retracted , since I'm confident he gets my point about being too monotonous.

It seems I'll have enough time to reconsider who to vote for...

Vote Tally:
SoItBegins: (2)
mrxak
Rebelious

mrxak: (2)
SoItBegins
jrsh92

jrsh92: (1)
JacaByte

Templar98921: (1)
Templar98921

Rebelious: (1)
darth_vader

No Vote: (4)
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
kickme
Shlimazel

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 30 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

With the tie (there seems to be an error in Eugene's post-- orca's retracted already), I will now happily retract my vote for you.

IF you retract yours first.

Okay, I will change my vote for

Spoiler

jrsh92

I honestly don't think that jrsh92 is a terrorist, so I'm going to change my vote. The problem is, I don't want to kill mrxak if he's innocent, or SIB if he's innocent since that's kinda like picking on him, and I don't like to do that. However, I think I'll go for SoItBegins anyway because if mrxak is a terrorist, I think he would have been more careful than he is now.

Also, we have to lynch someone this round.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 30 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

It looks like I will change my vote to jrsh92 as well. I'd only be making a fool of myself if I tried to say that he's being suspicious-- this is the first round, after all-- I'm making my vote both to honor my promise with mrxak and to avoid another potentially disastrous tie.

jrsh92: Sorry. No hard feelings.

What the hell just happened? SoItBegins because I do not wish to die.

I'm voting for jrsh92 because he is clearly evil and deserves to be punished.

(don't count this, joke vote :))

This post has been edited by mrxak : 31 August 2008 - 04:39 AM

@mackilroy, on Aug 30 2008, 08:27 PM, said in GTW Game 30:

I'm voting for jrsh92 because he is clearly evil and deserves to be punished.

(don't count this, joke vote :))

And I, in turn, will vote for Mackilroy because he needs to stop messing around 😛

(don't count this either, another joke vote)

EDIT: Good idea, darth_vader.

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 30 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Maybe don't bold the joke votes?

SoItBegins, you need to de-bold your earlier vote.

Here's my attempt at a Eugene Tally:
Templar98921: (1)
Templar98921

SoItBegins: (3)
Rebelious
JacaByte
jrsh92

darth_vader

jrsh92: (2)
mrxak
SoItBegins

I retract my previous vote. This is an interesting round.

Now that I've successfully and expertly maneuvered the vote away from myself, I'm going to make a vote for a non-preservation reason. Shlimazel. The round even got extended and he and kickme never showed up to vote. Bad guys might be doing the submarine thing.

@mrxak, on Aug 31 2008, 12:15 AM, said in GTW Game 30:

Any kind of explanation at least?

Yeah. It's easier for me to end the next two rounds on Tuesday and Thursday than on Monday and Wednesday.

Round 1 will end in one hour.

Ah, okay. By the way? This would be an awesome time to backstab SoItBegins :p.

Woah. I not sure I've ever seen a vote change so much while I was asleep.

Comparing my last vote tally to the current one, I think the only people whose votes didn't change were darth_vader and Rebelious.

When I arrange my tallies, I sort them by weight (How many players are voting for this person?), and then by time (When did this person achieve these votes?).

With the example of mrxak's tally, before Templar's retraction and mrxak's switch, the order I use would have given: SoItBegins (3), jrsh92 (2), Templar98921 (1) and then Rebelious (1), since Templar's self-vote was older than darth's vote for Reb.

As for my current tally:
Since SoItBegins now has the most votes, his list goes at the top. After that, there are three singleton-votes; but darth_vader's vote is the oldest, so it takes the second place in my arrangement. mrxak's vote, being more recent, comes after SoItBegins's vote.

Vote Tally:
SoItBegins: (3)
Rebelious
JacaByte
jrsh92

darth_vader

jrsh92: (1)
SoItBegins

Shlimazel: (1)
mrxak

No Vote: (5)
Eugene Chin
orcaloverbri9
kickme
Shlimazel
Templar98921

Uh... okay. I really had no idea you put so much effort into a little list :p.

Were you going to vote at all? Time's almost up.