The Werewolf Game - Game 26

Uh, woah.

I mean, Woah, mercy!

Well, since I'm under assault, I will self defense vote on retracted, because Eugene has a vote already and I stand the best chance of getting to safety if there's someone else who has a high vote count on him.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 09 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

Why are you voting for EC instead of RJC_Ultra if you want someone, anyone, to have more votes than you? That seems silly.

Maybe Shlimazel is the IA and EC is a terrorist? It seems unlikely but something seems to be causing Shlim to hate EC, even when going for someone else would have a better chance of letting him live.

Oh, wait, you're right. Sorry, Eugene. RJC_Ultra.

I know that it looks suspicious, but I really did just miss that RJC had more votes. It was an accident. Also, so that I'm not accused of being misleading later on, no, I am not the IA.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 09 July 2008 - 11:48 AM

@jrsh92, on Jul 9 2008, 12:00 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

<snip>

jrsh92, speculating on the identity of the I.A. might cause whomever you name to draw fire from the wolves. Not good.

When I started writing my vote, only mrxak had voted, and nobody's sure when prophile's ending the rounds anymore. All jokes about my statements being "Sudden, expelled forcefully; ejaculatory" aside, I'm about as sudden as a rock when it comes to writing, and I'd thought only mrxak had voted when the post first went up.

The call for people to vote is because our games have been tending towards high abstention rates recently, which help no one but the wolves. Coupled with uncertainty about the lengths of prophile's rounds, we could wind up with numerous unexpected abstentions. Remember how last game went?

Vote Tally:
Shlimazel: (4)
mrxak
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
RJC Ultra

RJC Ultra: (3)
kickme
Rebelious
Shlimazel

SoItBegins: (1)
Mackilroy

Eugene Chin: (1)
jrsh92

No Vote: (1)
SoItBegins

Who has missed every vote this game. prophile said he held sole digression about killing off multiple abstainers; if he meant to ever enforce that, I worry he's going to blast SIB at the end of this round. We don't exactly have warm-bodies to spare.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 09 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

...you know, why am I getting picked on by Mackilroy? I've only been silent due to my browser crashing, repeatedly (the crashes were traced to a badly-written extension.) I'm not sure why Mackilroy should target me 'because we need to get somewhere'. That would be akin to me targeting mrxak at the beginning of every game 'because we need to get somewhere'!!

So, with a little puzzlement, I do vote Mackilroy.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 09 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

And you couldn't try a different browser? There are no other computers that you had access to?

I'm not picking on you simply because you're annoying. 😛

It's no trouble. I finally disabled the extension, so I should be present a lot more from now on. But voting for me just because I'm--

HEY!!

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 09 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

We're in trouble if we don't make the same vote, because the wolves can concentrate their votes and outnumber our scattered votes. On the other hand, now that I'm saying this, the wolves might scatter heir votes for a confusing factor...

I vote RJC_Ultra because he is a werwolf! I saw him howling at the moon!

I feel left out. :unsure: :starts biting SIB's arm: Thank God FOOD!

@ekhawkman, on Jul 9 2008, 11:20 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

I vote RJC_Ultra because he is a werwolf! I saw him howling at the moon!

I feel left out. :unsure: :starts biting SIB's arm: Thank God FOOD!

Don't do that. It's confusing...

Not good. We need somebody on the Shilmazel camp or the RJC Ultra camp to switch, or somebody voting for somebody else for no good reason (cough SIB and Mac) because if we don't get one of the wolves, they'll get one of us.

EDIT: I hope prophile doesn't end the round today, that would be lousy...

EDITx2: Nevermind, it's supposed to end today. Oh well, the wolf gets off lucky this time...

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 10 July 2008 - 07:28 AM

What do you mean? There's no tie, right?

Vote Tally:
Shlimazel: (4)
mrxak
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
RJC Ultra

RJC Ultra: (3)
kickme
Rebelious
Shlimazel

SoItBegins: (1)
Mackilroy

Eugene Chin: (1)
jrsh92

Mackilroy: (1)
SoItBegins

Not Playing:
EKHawkman

I really wish I had been keeping my own tally this game, but I am just so lazy...

I don't really like how Shlimazel got jumped on after I voted for him. I would change my vote, but then that would cause a tie.

Rebelious drew out a a pistol and shot RJC Ultra four times cleanly in the face at point-blank range.

"..." said jrsh92.
"!" said Mackilroy.
"?" said Shlimazel.
"." said mrxak.
There was a pause.
"Holy CRAP, Rebelious, you shot RJC Ultra!" shouted SoItBegins.
"Silver bullets." said Rebelious, simply. "That's one werewolf dispatched."
"I bloody hope you're right," squeaked Eugene Chin.

The general consensus was not to take a lynch, so the town retired to their uncomfortable beds for the night.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. DO NOT SPEAK.

--

Rebelious is the vigilante.

This post has been edited by prophile : 10 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH" came a squeaky and instantly recognizable shout.

The townspeople went out to find a horrifying sight - to their disbelief, the figure of JacaByte, with his body parts crudely sewn back on, was holding the dripping disembodied head of Eugene Chin . His body was lying on the floor, blood oozing out of the neck, forming the shape of a cross.

"BRAINS" said JacaByte. Rebelious, for the second time in as many hours, drew out his pistol and shot a former friend through the head. The zombie fell to the ground.

"Zombies now?" asked darth_vader.
"No, this was the werewolves keeping themselves hidden," said kickme.
"Bugger it," exclaimed Mackilroy.

Voting began.

Shoot me again.

Maybe you guys will stop thinking I'm one of the wolves now?

I guess so...
I don't get it, was zombifiying Jaca and using him to kill EC something the terrorists ordered? Or something else entirely? I've never heard of the terrorists using a special role type ability to make a nightkill, if it's just theatrics about how to make the nightkill that's one thing, but is it instead actually like Jaca using a revenge ability?

That's just theatrics. It's another nightkill by the werewolves.