Mackilroy
No Vote: (5)
egroeg
GutlessWonder
lemonyscapegoat
prophile
Shlimazel

This post has been edited by LNSU : 06 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

Templar98921 , for reasons that have all been stated already. WTF was that supposed to mean anyway?

@lnsu, on Jun 6 2008, 07:56 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Updated.
<snip>

Uhhhh.... You have JacaByte listed as voting both Templar and egroeg; though with the number of times he's changed his vote, it isn't surprising.

Including jrsh92's vote, that makes it:

Templar98921: (4)
mrxak
LNSU
JacaByte
jrsh92

egroeg: (2)
RJC Ultra
Eugene Chin

SoItBegins: (2)
nfreader
1Eevee1

lemonyscapegoat: (1)
Mispeled

GutlessWonder: (1)
SoItBegins

Mackilroy: (1)
darth_vader

RJC Ultra: (1)
Templar98921

darth_vader: (1)
Mackilroy

No Vote: (5)
egroeg
GutlessWonder
lemonyscapegoat
prophile
Shlimazel

And the round ends tonight? I'm so confused, heh.

For the record, unless he retracted, I have prophile as voting for SoItBegins on my own tally.

After a request from some of the people that need to PM me, I have introduced an inactive round.

The inactive round will last roughly 24 hours and is for those that need to PM me to do so. The death posts will occur at the start of the next round.

However, if I have all PMs in before then, I might start the next round early.

Inactive round starts now.

This post has been edited by kickme : 07 June 2008 - 12:32 AM

@mrxak, on Jun 6 2008, 10:39 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

And the round ends tonight? I'm so confused, heh.

For the record, unless he retracted, I have prophile as voting for SoItBegins on my own tally.

Actually, yeah. prophile retracted. Post.

And then he didn't vote again? That's kinda lame. We got way too many lurkers in this game.

Yo, fellas. I can has returned.

Looks like the Templer is gargling Drano in his braincase. The only good terrorist is a lynched terrorist.

So, since this is an inactive round, we can't vote?

> SHLIMAZEL '08 <

@shlimazel, on Jun 7 2008, 11:40 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

<snip>
> SHLIMAZEL '08 <

Uhm... Do you want people voting for you?

Very funny. No, I'm running for presidency of the B&B.

So, remember kids! Vote > SHLIMAZEL '08 <

Wrong topic. 😉

Well here's something I completely forgot about. Sorry about that this thing just slipped my mind, for this round I'm voting Templar98921 to stay alive expect a better vote when I've read the topic properly.

Edit: missed a 9 from Templar's name.

This post has been edited by egroeg : 07 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

egroeg, you're late by about 2/3 of a day.

Yeah... I'm gonna vote for Shlimazel next round, and not just because he wants us to, but because his abstaining is kinda worse than just not showing up.

Also, what's the bloody hold-up? Are the terrorists really this slow? Just don't let them get a nightkill then. The game must go on.

Probably still building the nukes.

What? It's funny.

Just checking in to say I'm here. I've been checking the topic and not replying since the beginning of the inactive phase. I know this proves nothing... but the terrorists aren't here. I am.

Once again, us at F.A.G. don't have to decide. Thank you for keeping our hands clean. Anyway, it appears you believe that Templar98921 isn't very nice. Templar98921, could you please follow our investigator to the rack - ah, I mean back, room.

As Templar98921 follows the figure clad in black, his body guards open fire on the delegations. Luckily, most of the delegates' guards got in the way of the bullets, protecting their leaders.

However, after the two trigger happy guards where shot full of lead by the other trigger happy guards, two of the leaders had bullet holes straight through their skulls.

Um, does anyone know the people with extra circulation in their heads?

As no one wants to be associated with the dead leaders, a steward comes in a hands the dog tags to kickme.

Aah, it seems that SoItBegins and JacaByte have both been killed. And someone decide to nuke SoItBegins' country. That wasn't very nice of them.

All three of the deceased had no evil intentions or secret stockpiles, though Templar98921 did have drugged up body guards.

Player list:
1Eevee1
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
jrsh92
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
Mispeled
mrxak
nfreader
prophile
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel

This post has been edited by kickme : 07 June 2008 - 11:28 PM

Was Templar a rich paranoid?

@kickme, on Jun 7 2008, 11:23 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Once again, us at F.A.G. don't have to decide. Thank you for keeping our hands clean. Anyway, it appears you believe that Templar98921 isn't very nice. Templar98921, could you please follow our investigator to the rack - ah, I mean back, room.

As Templar98921 follows the figure clad in black, his body guards open fire on the delegations. Luckily, most of the delegates' guards got in the way of the bullets, protecting their leaders.

However, after the two trigger happy guards where shot full of lead by the other trigger happy guards, two of the leaders had bullet holes straight through their skulls.

Um, does anyone know the people with extra circulation in their heads?

As no one wants to be associated with the dead leaders, a steward comes in a hands the dog tags to kickme.

Aah, it seems that SoItBegins and JacaByte have both been killed. And someone decide to nuke SoItBegins' country. That wasn't very nice of them.

All three of the deceased had no evil intentions or secret stockpiles, though Templar98921 did have drugged up body guards.

Player list:
1Eevee1
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
jrsh92
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
Mispeled
mrxak
nfreader
prophile
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel

Buh? There's some other kind of role we don't know about? Are there others?

@jrsh92, on Jun 7 2008, 11:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Was Templar a rich paranoid?

Apparently he had drugged up bodyguards... strange.

Well, as promised, I'm voting for Shlimazel (retracted). The abstaining thing is getting old, and this time you didn't even come back to vote.

SoItBegins is an odd choice to nightkill, I think maybe the rogues are killing people at random. I know that if I was a rogue member, I'd want to keep SoItBegins around for longer, so as to get people to vote for him. The other possibility is that they are trying to frame 1Eevee1, nfreader, or prophile, or even Gutless... well, the list could go on and on. That's why I think it might be random so we're kept guessing, there's no obvious reason to kill SoItBegins. One final possibility is that the rogue members are inexperienced, and don't know how to set up a proper frame-up. That's not really going to give us many clues either though, so for the time being it's best we get rid of those who are doing nothing to help us. Shlimazel, that means you.

Whoa. Weird. Even counting the terrorist's kill, there should've been only two deaths. I'm curious too as to why there were three...