GTW Round 19

Danger, Danger, Danger. Round ends in ~9:19 hours @ 8:00 p.m. CENTRAL. Please have all posts/PMs in by then.

retracted darth_vader has once again voted for me.

Edit: I just noticed that prophile says he has received 'information' that I am guilty yet I know I'm a plain old innocent so he seems a more likely suspect as he seems to be claiming to be an IA yet he has false information.

This post has been edited by egroeg : 26 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

I do not claim to be an IA, but an IA has contacted me having investigated me. I honestly don't know what your role is, but the group of people who could be terrorists is getting small.

Voting is closed, please wait while I tally votes.

Gentlemen, you seem to be slightly confused since mrxak is not here to hold your hands and let you use his logic to hide behind. You all have decided to kill egroeg, who just happens to be innocent according to my guards. Oh well, I've already had him killed and cremated. What a waste.

On a darker note the terrorists have struck again. darth_vader, is as you would notice if you stopped yelling at each other about whose fault it is that egroeg died, is laying on the floor. Guards take care of RJC Ultra please. You all see, darth there was the last assassin according to my intelligence, and he decided to take RJC, an innocent, to the grave with him if he died. * A scream echos through the chamber* Ah, yes he met some of my pet snakes. Don't worry, they will be humane.

Remaining living:
BuffalotheKid
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
FluffywithTeeth
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
kickme
prophile

Damn! I was so sure about RJC. Well, I finally know who all the terrorists are, though it's too late for me to do anything about it. Good luck, innocents.

I know I'm dead and all, but shouldn't you people who are actually alive be debating some? Your silence makes my comrades' jobs all the more easier.

The time has come, the walrus said.

FluffyWithTeeth is a terrorist, I have the evidence and I am 100% certain.

FluffyWithTeeth, then.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 27 February 2008 - 08:19 AM

I'm trusting prophile I suspected ergoe, like prophile I was wrong, but I'm confident fluffywithteeth is guilty

@jacabyte, on Feb 26 2008, 10:30 PM, said in GTW Round 19:

I know I'm dead and all, but shouldn't you people who are actually alive be debating some? Your silence makes my comrades' jobs all the more easier.

If prophile is correct you will only have one or two comrades left

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 27 February 2008 - 08:36 AM

You were wrong, I was right 😛 but I'm the one who ended up dead 😞

Yes, last round claiming to have IA information and being completely wrong makes prophile a veritable fountain of truth..

FluffyWithTeeth. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a terrorist.

Now, you may ask why, and also ask me to do a half decent post. For that, I will answer, and also punch you in the mouth.

I am the intelligence agent. That is the role that was given to me by Manta. While I was gone, I had left Manta with a list of people to investigate. You, FluffyWithTeeth, were on that list. The report clearly states that you are a terrorist.

I will die for revealing this, unless you happen to be a complete moron, which I assume you aren't, but I will take you with me to the depths of hell, Fluffy.

Or should I say... EVILUFFY?!

FluffyWithTeeth

@1eevee1, on Feb 27 2008, 12:56 PM, said in GTW Round 19:

Or should I say... EVILUFFY?!

I liiike it. 🙂

Hasta la vista, Eviluffy!

If 1Eevee1 is wrong, we're almost screwed...

So I'm hoping he isn't.

FluffyWithTeeth

@soitbegins, on Feb 28 2008, 06:14 AM, said in GTW Round 19:

I liiike it. 🙂

FluffyWithEvil

Trust me, gentlemen. I am never wrong, unless I am not right.

Fluffers, I shall meet you later on. I daresay that you will kill me, zombie-style.

@soitbegins, on Feb 28 2008, 01:14 AM, said in GTW Round 19:

I liiike it. 🙂

Stop posting when you're dead.