GTW Game 18

The difference, RJC, is that I'm not the other dictator. This is only speculation, here, but before the game began mrxak and I were chatting and I mentioned one of the possible roles I'd have is one where the IA is told someone is evil even if he's not, and he doesn't know about it. I'm betting mrxak gave me that role, which is why JB got a false positive.

Homo homini lupus est.

_The Big Board reads:

darth_vader -
1Eevee1 - Hypochondriac
GutlessWonder - Mackilroy
Hypochondriac - 1Eevee1
kickme -
Mackilroy -
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins - Mackilroy_

The round will end when it ends, but not before another 9 hours and 47 minutes have passed.

In the hopes of keeping myself alive, I vote for 1Eevee1 , who has barely been posting and indeed, barely been talked about. He's gone under the radar.

@mackilroy, on Feb 9 2008, 11:40 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

The difference, RJC, is that I'm not the other dictator. This is only speculation, here, but before the game began mrxak and I were chatting and I mentioned one of the possible roles I'd have is one where the IA is told someone is evil even if he's not, and he doesn't know about it. I'm betting mrxak gave me that role, which is why JB got a false positive.

I don't think mrxak would break the game that much. He doesn't seem the type to give an IA false information.

@rjc-ultra, on Feb 9 2008, 10:53 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Homo homini lupus est.

Read Terry Pratchet, do you?

How about changing the ending time for the next round so it doesn't end at midnight?

@hypochondriac, on Feb 9 2008, 03:08 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

How about changing the ending time for the next round so it doesn't end at midnight?

As I said, that's the earliest it could end, but it's not unlikely I'll be ending it 12 hours later. Do try to get your votes and PMs in before then, but otherwise if you see midnight (EST) come and go, the round will end noon tomorrow.

darth_vader: I would agree with you, if not for the fact that doesn't break the game.

Indeed, but if you go by that logic, PokemonTrainerLisa from Bulbagarden forums has hardly been talked about on here, Mackilroy. So why not vote for HER?

Yeah, I'm going to make it official. This round won't end for another 20 hours.

Hypochondriac, why would not voting be a sign of terrorism? The terrorists want to kill people. Voting kills people.

Terrorists also like to be less noticeable. By keeping quite and not voting when it would have made difference is suspicious. The Last round was tied till close to the end which ment the terrorists would get to kill two members. 1evee1 was the only one who didn't vote, which looks suspicious to me. There might have been a reason I'm unaware off but until that surfaces my vote stays the same

Reminder, the round will end in 10.5 hours. Hopefully I'm awake by then :p.

Aren't the gory details about the secret lives of JacaByte supposed to be leaked to the media right about now?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 10 February 2008 - 04:30 AM

@1eevee1, on Feb 8 2008, 04:08 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Posted Image
Regardless, the duck is still watching you.

Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you. -Gary Larson

@soitbegins, on Feb 10 2008, 01:28 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Aren't the gory details about the secret lives of JacaByte supposed to be leaked to the media right about now?

He might've been asleep. Give the man a break. 😛 But hopefully we get to find out before noon.

@soitbegins, on Feb 9 2008, 09:07 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Read Terry Pratchet, do you?

No, it spontaneously came up in my mind.

Sorry, something I ate last night did not agree with me, and kicked in around 3 AM. When I did finally get to sleep again, it was quite late, and I only woke up just now. Looking at the board and seeing a lot of blank names, and some roles haven't PMed me either. I also, as SIB pointed out, forgot to reveal JacaByte's role. In order to give everyone more time to vote and do their things and make up for the fact that I've been missing deadlines, I'll extend this round another 12 hours, so that the round ends in about 10.5 hours from now.

_The Big Board reads:

darth_vader -
1Eevee1 - Hypochondriac
GutlessWonder - Mackilroy
Hypochondriac - 1Eevee1
kickme -
Mackilroy - 1Eevee1
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton - Hypochondriac
RJC Ultra - Mackilroy
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins - Mackilroy_

Oh dangit, I almost forgot again. JacaByte was an intelligence agent. I'm going back to sleep, I already feel better, but I still haven't gotten a full night's rest. Anyway, I'll see you all later tonight.

@1eevee1, on Feb 9 2008, 06:42 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

So, we SMS our votes now?

Fine.

I r vte 4 Hprcndrct cuz vte 4 mi st. 😞

presses send

As I have no idea what that says, and it hurts my eyes this early in the morning, I vote for 1Eevee1. That is extremely likely to change though.