GTW Game 18

My comment was "no comment".

Anyway, 18 hours to go in the round. Some of you had better PM me quick, or you're all DOOOOMED.

Why not...

nfreader.

The speculation about a takedown role is interesting. I wonder if there is something like that?

You are all making a horrible mistake.

Horrible, dirty ugly mistakes.

Ladies and Gentlemen (ok, only gentlemen), I have some very urgent news that must be made public as soon as possible.

There is another role, one that was not made public.
GutlessWonder has been granted the power of "one kill" to use when he chooses (if his kill is blocked, or the victim is saved he gets to use it again). This places him in an interesting position of power over some of us.
Us being me. He PM'd me and stated that if I did not get rid of Anon, he would use his one kill against me, thereby kicking me out of the game. Same if I came forward: BANG, hence my silence. Therefore, I had little choice but to cooperate. As unfortunate as it was, the loss of Anon was necessary. If there had been a better way to do it, I would have done so in a heartbeat.

As it stands now, we need to get rid of GutlessWonder before he strikes out at me. I urge each and every one of you to vote for GW BEFORE THE END OF THIS ROUND, or I fear that I will perish.

Please help me.

EDIT: Suppose it makes sense to vote for gutlesswonder

I know that GW does have a special role, but it involves blackmail. He tried to use it against me but failed for whatever reason last round. I think it's the explanation behind the changing votes.
GutlessWonder needs to die.

We can't have a blackmailer with a different agenda (verified by two people as well!). Hence I also vote for GutlessWonder

I'm going to be sleeping in tomorrow later than usual, so to make things simple I'll end the round in 24 hours from now instead of 12. I think you have a lot to discuss anyway.

Oh-ho! GutlessWonder tried to blackmail me as well.

...that said, why would nfreader lie about it? Why would he pretend that Gutless had tried to shut him up, when the blackmail role really controls how a person would vote, and nothing else? Why the extremely suspicious (and huge) LIE?

Hmmm... I think I'll stick with nfreader for now.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 07 February 2008 - 12:40 AM

Hmm... I wonder if lethal injection works on someone that doesn't have a digestive tract... Guess it depends on the poison...

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 07 February 2008 - 01:25 AM

Doesn't the lethal injection stop the heart?

@buffalo-the-kid, on Feb 7 2008, 01:24 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Hmm... I wonder if lethal injection works on someone that doesn't have a digestive tract... Guess it depends on the poison...

If one of our zombies gets executed, it may have to be done with a headshot with a shotgun. But that's entirely your purview.

I dunno... today they do, but this is far in the future! Maybe they inject a worm into your intestine that slowly eats away at you, or drown you in boots. For zombies, I choose... A large obstacle course with the majority of the obstacles at neck height. It would also be very easy for anyone that could power walk.

Whatever.

Vote: GutlessWonder

As a blackmailer, I can change votes (though only by %chance, not by pure will). It should be noted that even as such, I'm not a terrorist. As the point of the votes is to get rid of the terrorists...well, I'll let y'all do the math on that one.

@gutlesswonder, on Feb 7 2008, 07:34 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

As a blackmailer, I can change votes (though only by %chance, not by pure will). It should be noted that even as such, I'm not a terrorist. As the point of the votes is to get rid of the terrorists...well, I'll let y'all do the math on that one.

So you didn't blackmail nfreader? Into telling us to vote for anon?

@hypochondriac, on Feb 7 2008, 06:59 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

So you didn't blackmail nfreader? Into telling us to vote for anon?

Heh, I would need real-life blackmail info to get him to do that.

Or just get rid of people you don't like, or suspect to be terrorists. But what if you make a mistake, Gutless, and wind up killing more innocents? I'm not voting for you yet, I don't think you're truly evil, but I am a bit suspicious...

Are we sure there are only 2 bad guys? Some games had a third guy was was evil

@nfreader, on Feb 6 2008, 11:12 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Ladies and Gentlemen (ok, only gentlemen), I have some very urgent news that must be made public as soon as possible.

There is another role, one that was not made public.
GutlessWonder has been granted the power of "one kill" to use when he chooses (if his kill is blocked, or the victim is saved he gets to use it again). This places him in an interesting position of power over some of us.
Us being me. He PM'd me and stated that if I did not get rid of Anon, he would use his one kill against me, thereby kicking me out of the game. Same if I came forward: BANG, hence my silence. Therefore, I had little choice but to cooperate. As unfortunate as it was, the loss of Anon was necessary. If there had been a better way to do it, I would have done so in a heartbeat.

As it stands now, we need to get rid of GutlessWonder before he strikes out at me. I urge each and every one of you to vote for GW BEFORE THE END OF THIS ROUND, or I fear that I will perish.

Please help me.

EDIT: Suppose it makes sense to vote for gutlesswonder

I'm pretty sure you're lying. I don't think Gutless would have both vote changing (which has been confirmed by him himself) and one kill. That's a bit overpowered, wouldn't you say?
I say let him live. The only time the vote changing actually did anything was when he used it to save his own life. And nobody else even died because of it. We know he's not a terrorist so if we kill him we're basically wasting a vote.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 07 February 2008 - 12:46 PM