GTW Game 18

Welcome back, Jaca. I do hope that someone remembered to take the needle out of the seat before you sat down...

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 06 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

This seems to have handily distracted us from the Anon-nfreader controversy. Focus, gentlemen, focus!

@buffalo-the-kid, on Feb 6 2008, 04:07 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Welcome back, Jaca. I do hope that someone remembered to take the needle out of the seat before you sat down...

All the seats have been replaced and are being closely examined before every meeting of the NAC.

I suggest examining the tables for explosive charges. Also, check under the rugs.

"After concluding our investigation, it seems that Anon was not involved in any way with the conspiracy to steal and use nuclear weapons against the other members of this council."

Oh ho! I think you have some explaining to do... nfreader!

Since anon was innocent, nfreader you know whats going to happen now.

nfreader , I think you have some serious explaining to do.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 06 February 2008 - 01:17 PM

@rebelswin_85, on Feb 5 2008, 08:26 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

It seems to me there's a difference between "voting randomly" and "forcibly stating you know someone is a terrorist and encouraging others to vote for him based on that evidence."

Right. Sorry.

Vote: nfreader retracted

EDIT: Stupid question, but do we know for sure that Jacabyte was almost killed by the rogue members?

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 07 February 2008 - 05:22 AM

Well... no, we don't. That said, since in games of GTW there's traditionally one terrorist death per round, even especially if there are no other deaths, it's highly likely that this was the work of the bad guys.

@rjc-ultra, on Feb 6 2008, 01:25 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Right. Sorry.

Vote: nfreader

EDIT: Stupid question, but do we know for sure that Jacabyte was almost killed by the rogue members?

Oh, I forgot to mention, JacaByte's nation got nuked. He's still a member of the council, he just doesn't control very many nukes anymore.

Nickyyyyyy...you got some 'splainin to do!
Oh, that's a vote for nfreader by the way.
But on the other hand...he could have been duped and now we're playing right into the Terrorists' hands!

@rickton, on Feb 6 2008, 03:19 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Nickyyyyyy...you got some 'splainin to do!
Oh, that's a vote for nfreader by the way.
But on the other hand...he could have been duped and now we're playing right into the Terrorists' hands!

True, but do you have any other suspects?

Blame Canada.

My suspicions lie somewhere along Rickton's, but at this point I just have no idea. nfreader was quite confident... but I don't want to be responsible for the death of another innocent if he was duped.

I'll support the death of nfreader. SIB, I hope you feel remorse for your zombie sympathizing. If I were you, I'd just vote for myself this round, as a mark of shame.

So, nobody's going to ask me what death is like? And mrxak; I'd prefer to stand if it's alright with you. Too many bad things have happened to people sitting in chairs...

As for nfreader, I don't believe that he is the terrorist. Why would he just waste his life like that in order to kill two innocents? Because he was counting on the council to vote for him so he and his team members could kill two more innocents. I put forward the notion that nfreader is an evil takedown; he has the ability to kill one other person besides himself if he ever dies and this is some type of new, aggressive strategy the terrorists have put forward.

I doubt mrxak would give them a takedown ability. Wouldn't be fair. We will have to wait and see. The assassin hasn't shown up again which is good.

I might do all sorts of crazy things, but as always, I will not comment on role speculation while I am host.

But you did just comment. 😄