GTW Game 18

@soitbegins, on Feb 3 2008, 07:30 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Well, it's been more that 24 hours after the death of prophile... what was his role?

Oh, did I forget to do that? He was plain old innocent. Actually it was 48 hours after his death before I was supposed to inform you, not 24. I can only investigate one person per 24 hours, and they are prioritized by how they died. Votes first, rogue strikes second, anything else after that.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - nfreader
darth_vader - Anon
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac -
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

GutlessWonder, the reasoning for your vote is so flimsy, it is not worthy of a self-defense vote. Or, indeed, of myself voting at all.

I know that a few have been changing their votes at the last moment though. Who knows...

Fine idea, except that it won't work

Sure it will. We'll just find someone we all think is guilty and make a post asking the assassin to kill that individual. If the assassin is dead, ok. If not, they should be willing to help us out.

By the way, while it doesn't look like there will be a tie this round, I want you to be aware of a new policy. In order to counteract certain advantages the innocents get by having only one death per round (such as in the last turn), should there be another tie, I will give the rogue members two kills. So, please avoid ties, and let the rivers of blood flow freely, because they will one way or another. I will not be giving an extra kill to the rogue members at this time, it would be unfair to implement this policy retroactively, but from this round on, any ties will still result in at least two deaths that round. People on both sides may feel this gives an unfair advantage to the other side, but sitting where I am knowing what roles there are and what possible outcomes there can be, this is actually the fairest option. And besides, whether or not there's a tie is entirely in the council's hands anyway.

Also, I need to do some blood-splatting! Can't do that with ties...

Yeah, think of the Buffalo the Kid.

I'm going to change my vote to Gutless Wonder, as his voting habits are disturbing me to say the least, and the entire council should be concerned that he hasn't voted for Anon and left an explanation suspiciously absent from his post. I advise the entire council to do the same as I; does he know something that we don't about Anon?

Edit: vote retracted

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 03 February 2008 - 11:49 PM

@jacabyte, on Feb 3 2008, 11:16 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

I'm going to change my vote to Gutless Wonder, as his voting habits are disturbing me to say the least, and the entire council should be concerned that he hasn't voted for Anon and left an explanation suspiciously absent from his post. I advise the entire council to do the same as I; does he know something that we don't about Anon?

You know, he could know that he's innocent. Because, y'know, he's the IA. I don't see how not following a killing bandwagon makes him suspicious.

I'm going to change my vote again after reviewing some of the previous posts here. nfreader did a courageous thing for sticking his neck out like that, and rebelswin_85 brings up a very good point in his post at the top of the page. There could be something happening in the shadows that I'm not seeing, but for tonight my vote goes to Anon.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - nfreader
darth_vader - Anon
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac -
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

In the grand manner of Eugene Chin, I'm changing my vote. Anon

Enjoy your cake.

Gotta admit not as fun to kill people who have given up fighting.

@buffalo-the-kid, on Feb 3 2008, 05:27 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Aww man... I wanna whack someone...

@buffalo-the-kid, on Feb 3 2008, 11:00 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Also, I need to do some blood-splatting! Can't do that with ties...

Your posts make you look suspicious Buffalo the Kid. You want to kill people so do the terrorists. It appears your trying to hide in plain site.

He's uh, not playing.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader - Anon
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac -
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

Round is ending in 26 hours.

Vote: Anon

No need to explain.

@mrxak, on Feb 4 2008, 10:05 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

He's uh, not playing.

Oops, Thats what I get for posting while half asleep. I hope nfreader is right and will vote for Anon. If anon turns out to be innocent, and I don't wind up dead, next round my vote will go to nfreader

If anon turns out to be innocent,

which we won't find out one way or the other for days, anyway.

You know, he could know that he's innocent. Because, y'know, he's the IA. I don't see how not following a killing bandwagon makes him suspicious.

Why exactly do you think that?

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 04 February 2008 - 10:59 AM

@shlimazel, on Feb 4 2008, 10:56 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Why exactly do you think that?

I don't think that. But I do think that when JacaByte said "GutlessWonder seems to know something about Anon that we don't, so I'm voting for Gutless," he wasn't making any sense. I guess it's possible that Gutless could be the terrorist, but if that was true then he would want us to vote for Anon in order to divert suspicion from himself.
Unless of course Gutless and Anon are both terrorists... :unsure:

As soon as Anon dies and we get to know if he's a rogue, I think it will be quite clear who the evil guys are...

Whoops, sorry guys, I was supposed to tell you two hours ago that Manta was plain old innocent.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader - Anon
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac - Anon
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -