GTW Game 18

How long till the round ends?

Oops, that was the other thing I was going to say. You have about 22 hours remaining.

@shlimazel, on Feb 4 2008, 09:56 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

which we won't find out one way or the other for days, anyway.

You'll find out I was innocent before the next round of voting ends.

Don't worry, if you're right, I'll spearhead a movement to lynch nfreader.

@anon, on Feb 4 2008, 08:17 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Can you tell us who you think that isn't innocent while you're still alive?

Hey, good idea. I second the motion.

Very good idea. It's easier for someone to say what they want to say publicly than having to PM me after their death.

@anon, on Feb 4 2008, 11:17 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

If you are, in fact, innocent, I would love to hear what you think of nfreader's accusation?

@soitbegins, on Feb 4 2008, 02:58 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Very good idea. It's easier for someone to say what they want to say publicly than having to PM me after their death.

Players should not be making any game-related contact with people after they are dead.

@mrxak, on Feb 4 2008, 12:20 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Players should not be making any game-related contact with people after they are dead.

I know.

Nevermind. Ignore me.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 04 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

nfreader or whoever told nfreader I was evil. But not both. Either nfreader is evil and is pretending to have an inside line with the IA, or he is innocent and mistakenly believes his source is accurate. If the latter, then whoever nfreader's informant is would be the guilty party.

I have no other strong suspicions, and I will make no more statements concerning other players' guilt or innocence.

Well, if you are innocent then our next target should be nfreader. If he's innocent, then we need to have a good long think. I believe that if nfreader is innocent then the hacker might have convinced nfreader that he (the hacker) was in fact the IA.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader - Anon
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac - Anon
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - Anon
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

18 hours remain.

nfreader's continued absence and Anon's assertions are casting doubts on that initial gamble. Retracted vote for Anon.

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader -
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac - Anon
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy -
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - Anon
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

Less than 12 hours to go. If you need to PM me still, or vote, do so before then.

What the hell. Voting for anyone else won't do me any good, so I'll vote for Anon.

😞

_The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader -
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac - Anon
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy - Anon
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - Anon
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - Anon_

Two hours to go. It seems some of the special roles don't want to do anything this round? If that's wrong, better get your PMs in quick.

_"Well now, let's take a look at The Big Board, shall we?" mrxak says at the podium. "Any last minute changes? Ah yes, SoItBegins, you are changing your vote to 1Eevee1 I see. Very well. Oh, and Rickton is doing the same."

The Big Board reads:

Anon - Anon
darth_vader -
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - 1Eevee1
Hypochondriac - Anon
JacaByte - Anon
kickme -
Mackilroy - Anon
nfreader - Anon
rebelswin_85 - Anon
Rickton - 1Eevee1
RJC Ultra - Anon
Shlimazel - Anon
SoItBegins - 1Eevee1

"Well that leaves us with the following results," mrxak continues. "Eight votes for Anon, three for 1Eevee1. Anon will be executed immediately then."

Buffalo the Kid comes in and takes Anon away.

"Yes, well, enjoy your End of the Round Soup. And watch out for little poison darts too," mrxak laughs. Just then JacaByte falls dead. "Huh, I guess JacaByte wasn't watching."

kickme and Hypochondriac check his body, but discover no delivery system for the poison that stopped his heart. At least, not until they tried to get him out of his chair.

"He's stuck!" kickme exclaims.

"Wait, pull him up," Hypochondriac suggests. They get some help from GutlessWonder and manage to pull him off of his chair, which apparently had a long needle in it, spring-loaded to inject the poison directly into his left buttock. Seeing this, the rest of the delegates jump out of their chairs.

"Oh dear, oh dear," mrxak says quietly. "What will they think of next?"

_There are currently 12 players in this game:
darth_vader
1Eevee1
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
kickme
Mackilroy
nfreader
rebelswin_85
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins _

"Well gentlemen, we'll check all of your chairs soon. You have 48 hours left to vote in the round. The guards will take the body to the morgue."_

This round will last 48 hours. I'll get relevant PMs out soon.

Well, looks like someone took my suggestion that JacaByte was the assassin to heart.