One of the more unusual reviewers of DEFCON

Interceptor Shield

Review copies of DEFCON have been sent to some rather unique media groups. I have sent a copy to Military Members Mac User Group (yes there is one), other copies have gone to Military Heritage Magazine and ArmChair General.

But, I do have to say that of the Reviewers I've dealt with, this one is one of the more unique.

Say hello to InterceptorShield.com
They are not a gaming site at all, infact they are dedicated to real life defense news and issues related to missile threat and missile news. Interceptor Shield goals is to be a central place for missile related news and stories from around the world, and a central place for information.

A contact of theirs at the Airforce told them to check out DEFCON... So, the did.
Here ya go.

www.interceptorshield.com/2006/09/30/defcon-simulator-released-is-review/

@magnusapollo, on Apr 26 2007, 10:57 AM, said in One of the more unusual reviewers of DEFCON:

http://www.intercept...ased-is-review/

your link is borked

www.interceptorshield.com/2006/09/30/ defcon-simulator-rele ased-is-review/

This post has been edited by Edwin| : 26 April 2007 - 01:18 PM

Heh. Looks like his biggest problem with the game was that it's realistic enough...

Now that's interesting... I wonder why he didn't review it when the PC version came out?

@mackilroy, on Apr 27 2007, 12:08 AM, said in One of the more unusual reviewers of DEFCON:

Now that's interesting... I wonder why he didn't review it when the PC version came out?

Maybe the guy who recommended it to him was on a Mac?

They had lots of cons but still loved the game