Project Multi Sketch 2

QUOTE (Sidepipe @ Jul 1 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How'd you get those emoticons?

I will not tell you. :heythere:
I think you'll figure out eventually, though. :leno:

oh yeah, go leno the bear!

Klublex :leno: :leno: :heythere:

:heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno:

Just press show all in the emoticons sections. They are at the bottom. Shame on you Klublex!

QUOTE (Odie @ Jul 1 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :heythere: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno: :leno:

Just press show all in the emoticons sections. They are at the bottom. Shame on you Klublex!

Aargh you Odie! :mad:

Hey, I think we might be able to get this topic to 10 pages! :heythere:

Klublex :ninja:

Not with spam, we won't! Kasofa? Please get home, and quickly!

Heehee, thanks, Odie.
I won't be availible from Sunday to the 14th.
:heythere: :leno:

Sigh.

Sorry, My life has been hectic as of late :(.
Sorry, and who do I pm it too?

-K

Check in either, page 8, or check in the interesting boss challenge.

I still can't figure out who the heck I'm supposed to pm the level to. If someone would tell me, I would appreciate it greatly!

-K

A post from Klublex:

Klublex
Jul 3 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #96

Dua

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,537

Hey everyone, I just want to warn you that I will be gone for three weeks on a trip across the country starting on July 5th. Kasofa, if you finish your part on the Project Multi Sketch 2 Boss during that time than you can pass it on to Silverwind instead of me. (since Lamkin's not going to do a part of the Boss)

Also, I know this is off topic, but has anyone ever actually beaten The Temple of the Pen, without changing anything in the editor? It seems like probably the largest and hardest possible custom level created. Over my Sketchfighter years I have been trying to beat that one, I think I've beat all the others (or at least all of the big ones) on the add-ons page. I just beat THE TEMPLE OF THE PEN!!!!! Has anyone else done it??? Like it says in the readme, I did die a thousand deaths before coming to the ultimate victory, and was in extreme danger of being eaten by a grue. I think I found the lava part the hardest, when you didn't have the second ship; that is where I gave on last attempt. Anyway, enough bragging, I challenge you, can you beat gray-shirt-ninja's epic: THE TEMPLE OF THE PEN???

Post your times here: Klublex:1:57:38

Yes, I know, it took me a long time.

Klublex

Man it's been awhile...

My computer is still broken and although I'll be getting a new HD soon I won't be able to transfer SketchFighter across to it, so I'll have to take a back seat in the project I'm afraid.

You don't need to transfer it. You simply need to re-download it and then re-enter your license code. Its really that easy.

Hey Kasofa, if you are done with your part on the final Boss you can pass the file to me. I'm not sure I'll be able to get to work on it right away, though, because I'm leaving tomorrow for another 3 week trip, and this one won't have any computer access whatsoever.

Klublex

Wow! Where are you going? Mount Everest?

QUOTE (Odie @ Jul 30 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! Where are you going? Mount Everest?

:laugh: No, it's this place in central Washington called Holden Village. It's based off an old mining town and is extremely isolated. You have to take a ferry to get out there. My family's volunteering there for free room and board. I have to do garbage sorting and Dish Team. :wacko: -_-

Klublex

QUOTE (Odie @ Jul 30 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't need to transfer it. You simply need to re-download it and then re-enter your license code. Its really that easy.

Really? I thought you could only use a license code once.

Nope, I'm living proof! I transferred it using the same license code from one computer to another.

-K

Nah, you can reuse a license code until the end of time. I do it on all my machines. 🙂

Yup. My 2 copies of Nova (on separate computers) testify.

So, I was thinking, while we're waiting for Silverwind, shouldn't Klublex be working on this last boss? And, if Klublex has worked on it enough already ( enough already!), couldn't he just wrap things up so this oft-delayed project can be over and done with? Would Silverwind mind? Would you mind, Silverwind? (Oh, never mind.)