Happy Halloween!

2 new levels!

Happy Halloween everyone! Could it really be raining outside? 😮 It is where I live. 😞 Well, anyway, here is, as promised, 2 new levels that I have been working on. Adventure Challenge has already been submitted to the addons page (as it is completely finished) and Hidden Enemies I finished in September but never got around to posting it.

Adventure has an easy and hard version for a range of abilities and, in my opinion, is pretty much my epic.

Hidden Enemies is very cool, I think, and uses a lot of papercoverssomethingtomakeitappear tricks, if you get what I mean. The whole Spidacron spaceships and such I am planning to use kind of again in Project Mini-Sketch Area 3.

Good Luck!

Attached File Hidden_Enemies_2.zip (31.62K)
Number of downloads: 7

Uh-Oh!
Adventure Challenge file was too big. I'll be back on soon to post it.

Klublex 🙂

Oops, it looks I won't be able to post Adventure Challenge on here. (104 KB) 😞 You'll find it on the addons page in a couple of days, though!

Happy Halloween! :hector_bird:
Klublex

Happy Halloween! :ninja:
its raining here also, or it was a minute ago.
well, I don't think I will be able to play the level in the time I have, but I might!
Sounds cool!

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 03 November 2008 - 12:36 AM

@klublex, on Oct 31 2008, 04:56 PM, said in Happy Halloween!:

Oops, it looks I won't be able to post Adventure Challenge on here. (104 KB) 😞 You'll find it on the addons page in a couple of days, though!
Happy Halloween! :hector_bird:
Klublex

Uploaded. 🙂 (Finally I've been faster than Mack and ZP!)

Good level, unfortunately nearly too big. After more than an hour of playing I had to stop... but anyway there are a lot of great challenges in it.

@freq245, on Nov 1 2008, 08:35 AM, said in Happy Halloween!:

Uploaded. 🙂 (Finally I've been faster than Mack and ZP!)

Good level, unfortunately nearly too big. After more than an hour of playing I had to stop... but anyway there are a lot of great challenges in it.

Oh. I will keep that in mind for my other levels. :unsure: Well, anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.
Any comments about either level are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for uploading it!

Klublex 🙂

Aventure Challenge is absolutely excellent. The hard version is almost too difficult for me. 😉

I give 10 out of 10 for Adventure Challenge.

Thanks, you guys. I give it a 10 out of 10 too. 🙂
Has anyone played Hidden Enemies yet?
Comments greatly appreciated...

Klublex

Yes. The skull turret is a little hard when I approach it with 30% health left...
Rating:80%!

I had some trouble finding the third star in Adventure Challenge. :mad:
When I'd first posted about the level, I hadn't yet attempted to play through the entire thing, and I'd thought that Freq's comment about the level being "almost too big" was a slight exaggeration...I stand corrected.
Great work! Truly epic. 🙂

I think I got, um, stuck in Hidden Enemies and wasn't quite sure how to keep progressing. :huh: (I liked it a lot, however.)

Hidden Enemies a lot, it was an amazing level. (I only got to the red gun...) But I liked it all the same!
I am amazed at how much you've gotten better at level design, and here I am and if anything, I'm getting worse! A while back I played some of your levels, and they were a little disorganised, and I thought they could be better, and not they are much better! Keep up the good work Klublex!

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 03 November 2008 - 10:18 AM

@lamkin, on Nov 2 2008, 11:16 AM, said in Happy Halloween!:

I had some trouble finding the third star in Adventure Challenge. :mad:
When I'd first posted about the level, I hadn't yet attempted to play through the entire thing, and I'd thought that Freq's comment about the level being "almost too big" was a slight exaggeration...I stand corrected.
Great work! Truly epic. 🙂

I think I got, um, stuck in Hidden Enemies and wasn't quite sure how to keep progressing. :huh: (I liked it a lot, however.)

The 3rd star is indeed the hardest star to reach. Would you like me to PM the way to you, or should I set it under spoilers on this topic? Yes, it is a very large level, my second biggest under Iceberg Fortress (don't even try playing that one, I haven't even been able to beat it 😊 ) but it is amazingly awesome when you actually finish it.

Hidden Enemies: Also, please tell me the part where you were stuck and I will PM you the answers, too.

Thanks for all the comments.

Klublex

@klublex, on Nov 3 2008, 10:09 AM, said in Happy Halloween!:

The 3rd star is indeed the hardest star to reach. Would you like me to PM the way to you, or should I set it under spoilers on this topic?

Hidden Enemies: Also, please tell me the part where you were stuck and I will PM you the answers, too.

Klublex

I'd appreciate it if you'd be kind enough to PM me some help regarding that 3rd star in Adventure Challenge. And I'll give it yet another (it's third) 100 rating as well for the addons page. 🙂

Hidden Enemies...I've seen cherries that are smaller than the bullets coming out of those triple-turrets. 😉
Seriously, though, I couldn't defeat the, um, Lamkin-avatar-boss without cheating (i.e., firing at it before the door closes), so I'd recommend:
a.) A much bigger room for that boss, and...
b.) A save station that is a little closer to the room itself. (I should follow my own advice there.)

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 03 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

Amazing job Klublex!
Adventure Challenge is amazingly well done, and in my opinion, is one of the best levels I have ever played (along with forest map 1&2)
the 'Hard' version is just right for me!
And now you're guilting me into finishing radioactive city.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 04 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for all the compliments! Lamkin, I'll try to fix that Mini Boss so that it is a little easier.

Klublex,
I now need help finding the very last star in Adventure Challenge. 😊 (Could you PM me about this?)

By the by, Adventure Challenge is my all-time favorite level.

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 10 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

Hip Hip Hooray!

Lamkin has finished Adventure Challenge! 🙂

Klublex

@klublex, on Nov 16 2008, 11:21 AM, said in Happy Halloween!:

Hip Hip Hooray!

Lamkin has finished Adventure Challenge! 🙂

Klublex

45:02
That's my record for the hard version.
🙂

Wow! Activity!
Yay! I haven't really played these, much, but 'Adventure Challenge' is full of amazingness, and Hidden Enemies is surprising and fun.

-K