super wave gun

Hi y'all out there,
I am looking for a tip to get the super wave gun, I've found where it's at but I can't figure out how to destroy the big laser gun, if you hit it with anything nothing happens since it's black, I can't destroy the black or grey blocks either and I've been twice around all levels but can't find any switches I've missed. Beside the red one in end zone for witch you need super wave I guess
Help me please...
Thx

Danny

You don't need a switch to solve this riddle. Remember: An enemy won't be that dangerous and sometimes even helpful if you know how to manipulate it correctly...

🙂

@freq245, on Jan 7 2007, 10:54 AM, said in super wave gun:

You don't need a switch to solve this riddle. Remember: An enemy won't be that dangerous and sometimes even helpful if you know how to manipulate it correctly...

🙂

okay too easy actually I just didn't think that far...
got to the end zone
now I'm figuring out how to hit the boss and beat the game...
thx a lot
byehttp://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon1.gif

@cerebellum, on Jan 7 2007, 12:54 PM, said in super wave gun:

okay too easy actually I just didn't think that far...
got to the end zone
now I'm figuring out how to hit the boss and beat the game...
thx a lot
byehttp://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_post_icons/icon1.gif

No problem and welcome to the boards!

Btw: You have to use the "(img ) (/img )" (without the spaces) around an image-url to show the image and you can just use ": )" (without the space) for that smiley.

🙂

@cerebellum, on Jan 7 2007, 04:29 AM, said in super wave gun:

Hi y'all out there,
I am looking for a tip to get the super wave gun, I've found where it's at but I can't figure out how to destroy the big laser gun, if you hit it with anything nothing happens since it's black, I can't destroy the black or grey blocks either and I've been twice around all levels but can't find any switches I've missed. Beside the red one in end zone for witch you need super wave I guess
Help me please...
Thx

Danny

Where is the super wave gun? Can't find it anywhere???

--Cris

@cris, on Jan 8 2007, 06:35 PM, said in super wave gun:

Where is the super wave gun? Can't find it anywhere???

--Cris

First, you have to be registered to get it. And it's in an dangerous area you shouldn't go to with a "plain" ship...

More detailed hint:

Spoiler

It's in the nether right corner of the Volcano.