WoW Overrated.

CGW just called WoW the most overrated game and countred it with Darwinia as the most underrated.

-Cent

@centorian, on Jul 20 2006, 10:31 AM, said in WoW Overrated.:

CGW just called WoW the most overrated game and countred it with Darwinia as the most underrated.

-Cent

Links or GTFO.

Agreed.

This is the most recent thing I could find about Darwinia on CGW.

WoW may be overrated, but until all the other game makers stop playing it, we're not going to see a whole lot of other games from the big studios ;).

Well I just payed a 40 dollar "activation fee" to blizzard so my trial account could become an official account.

Yes I just payed 40 dollars to have the right to pay them their 15 dollar monthly fee.

Normally I am a sane person. Overrated? I think not.

Oh, I love WoW just as much as anyone. Anyone mind if I post a scan, technically illegal, but the article isn't on the web.

-Cent

I wasn't really knocking WoW either, it's definitely a lot of fun, but it is overrated ;).

P.S. I quit WoW a couple months ago for a number of reasons, but intend to go back for the expansion... maybe.

I would love to read this.

screw it, I will put up a scan tomorrow. I just won't host it here (do you guys even do image hosting for the boards?) so yall don't get in trouble.

Click here for scan

Image from CGW Issue #265

I tried to legalize it as much as possible. Enjoy.

This post has been edited by Centorian : 01 August 2006 - 04:08 PM

Hm. There's a picture of a Guild Wars mesmer and warrior on that page.