The Officer's Club Bar #7

Eats a Hagrabuscuit

The HagraspamwareŽŠ™ Advertising, sure everybody wants that...,

...however, you can turn that off by unchecking the alreadychecked check box in the Vole 8 user preferences pop up dialogue interface, when you can find the interface. As with all OS updates everything has been moved around a little...

Have a GreenyblueŽŠ™ with your HagrabiscuitŽŠ™ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
smiles a corporate smile...

Maybe I'll have the knockoff 'Hargabiscuit' brand. They're pretty good. 😄

drinks a Greenyblue

Drinks a GreenySomethingŽŠ™, and wonders why Mackilroy keeps trying to imitate certain leaders. Maybe he has evil desires to rule the universe...

I should stop by here more often.

Drinks a root beer flavored GreenyblueŽŠ™

clones DE so he can stop by here more often

Hmm, sensors say there's a derelict GreenyBlue transport floating not far from the bar. I should send my servdroids to check it out.

I've been needing to restock that stuff...

Anyone need another round?

Hm, yes..., that'll be Transport 305, it will bw doing the perilous ghost run a few decades from now when it'll mysteriously fall into IX-5709, a black hole. I always wondered where it was going to fetch up. Considering that the GreenyStuffŽŠ™ in it hasn't yet been manufactured, I'd say that it qualifies as salvage...

Nods to the multiplying hordes of strangely zombie like DE clones that have begun to fill the bar.

...you could test some of it on them :laugh:

I'll have a vodka and root beer please while I'm at it.

Serves Anic his drink, and watches as his droids reel the transport into the Bar's main docking bay.

Walks into the main docking bay, gets crunched into a bleeding smear by transport.

Watches the cleaning droids tidy up the smear.

Accidents will happen...
...still, wonder what he was doing down there...

Drinks a root beer.

Okay, the transport's been pulled in and secured. Who wants to come check it out with me?

volunteers

I have custom-made body armor and a pellet gun.

Hm...,

Takes a sip of the rapidly warming GreenyBlueŽŠ™ n Rootbeer

... I think I'll just stand here and watch.
Transport will be full of the usual ACME booby traps and anti-intruder devices, not to mention the very temperamental auto destruct system.

Do be careful :unsure: :unsure:

Looks like it's just you and me, Mack. Secures daggers in their wrist-sheathes, and straightens cloak. Anic, you're in charge of the bar while we're down there. Off we go!

Er, yeah,

hic!

... you can um, rely on me.
and the vending machine I suppose.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Wonder what that orange stuff tastes like...

Respawns and waits at the transport to join the two adventurers in the exploration therein. Readies battle-peanuts.

Good day, hamster. It'll be good to have a third companion to watch our backs. Are both of you ready? I'll take point.

Attaches an automated fusion cutter to the main hatch of the transport and stands back.