Open Source TC

To: Housekeeping

Sorry about that. Fixed.

Bah, real life. Expect three spobs from me tomorrow. Or, of my luck persists, four on Friday.

Same here; three on Thursday, or four on Friday.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 31 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

"Slaps self"

Made no personal progress this week. I'll try to catch back up over the weekend.

I need to set up some kind of auto-nagging system for myself or I will never get anything done...

IE: I will make a whole bunch of planets tomorrow. I hope.

my computer died on the monday we were supposed to upload planets on just before I was about to upload them. I am quitting this project because the only computers I have access to are library computers. I will try to give useful info when i get the chance but until i have raised enough money to buy a computer i have to bid evn farewell. (I am not very happy about it considering 1.1 just came out.)

I've been having issues with Nova thinking it was no longer registered after the update (both 1.1.0 and my copy of 1.0.10). Since I like to test things after making them, this stopped me dead in my tracks. Fortunately, as of ten minutes ago, I fixed it. Now to catch up...

This sounds like an awesome idea. I've got drop box set up and everything and will try to get some planets fleshed out. It looks like the project is hitting a lull right now, but these things always do, I'm sure it will pick up again :).

Yeah, my college workload is pretty heavy this semester. Can't really get much of anything done on any of my projects. It irritates me to no end.

Expect stuff from me over spring break (last two weeks of March).

BTW, has anyone managed to fill their system quota? I'm at 10/15.

Is there some kind of summary of what's been happening with this project? I really don't feel like reading through a couple of hundred posts and piecing it all together.

Look at the various progress logs.

I am willing to work on systems, spobs, outfits, and weapons. Will check what is needed tomorrow. Must keep this post brief, sry. May be able to contribute another forum if needed, I have a domain name if hosting is in short supply
See ya,
Iosephulus

Hi again,
I want to get started with systems and weapons and outfits, but I can't seem to find the logs that say what's been done and what hasn't. I was wondering what resource numbers I should start with? I also am unsure about my graphics skills... I have attached my attempt at a planet.

Thanks,
Iosephulus

Attached File(s)

Do you have the dropbox (check the first post)? There should be a folder called 'logs' there.

OK, and I can go from there?

You should be able to. Though if you have any trouble, hopefully someone else can help. I'm about to be gone for 9 days with internet access leaning heavily towards zero.

QUOTE (JoshTigerheart @ Mar 12 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the various progress logs.

Guh. So much work.

Is this project still going?

Define 'going'. Seeing as the project is open source, it will keep going as long as there are people willing to work on it. Nobody is, right now, but that doesn't mean that you can't still contribute. Who knows, people mght get energized if they see someone else working on the project.