An all ships in every shipyard cheat with variants

I would like one but have not found it

I would like one such cheat to do some trick work with ships without making new pilots, but I am unable to find any.

Could someone tell me how to make such a plug, find one that I missed after searching relentlessly for, or make one for me and put it on the addons page? Any help is appreciated.

I plan to study and report on various affects of ships and weapons loadouts in many different combat situations, but I believe that there is a fair bit of interest in having such a plug, other than my reasons, for more nefarious cheating purposes.

All you would need to do is strip out the availability and tech level fields for every ship resource. That would make them universally available. You might also have to strip out the Appear On field.

This post has been edited by krugeruwsp : 16 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (krugeruwsp @ Dec 16 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All you would need to do is strip out the availability and tech level fields for every ship resource. That would make them universally available. You might also have to strip out the Appear On field.

The appear on field might mess with story lines, but thanks, I will work on it.

No promises on the release date, though, but it will be done.

I already made one about a day ago for THASS. They aren't available in every shipyard, just the ones they'd normally be available in. The link is in my signature. Check it out!

** Edit:** Due to a limit of characters in a user's signature, that link is no longer present. Sorry.

This post has been edited by darthkev : 25 January 2010 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (darthkev @ Jan 13 2010, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I already made one about a day ago for THASS. They aren't available in every shipyard, just the ones they'd normally be available in. The link is in my signature. Check it out!

facepalm Sorry I'm so slow at this stuff. Thanks abunch for the plug!

Umm... you're not slow. Like I said, I made this only a day or so ago. Plus, I only changed my signature to include the link today. Just clarifying for you. 🙂