question for the plug-in developers

speed,turn,shield and armor increase

tryin to make my first plugin (using evnew) ,and i noticed a way to increase speed,turn,etc stats but when i try to increase it (fed carrier) i dont notice any change. Is the max spped to add FPS? cause i did 5 max speed to add....with a max buy of 99....but there was no diff. any help would be appriciated. :rolleyes:

@star_cruiser, on Jan 12 2008, 03:17 PM, said in question for the plug-in developers:

tryin to make my first plugin (using evnew) ,and i noticed a way to increase speed,turn,etc stats but when i try to increase it (fed carrier) i dont notice any change. Is the max spped to add FPS? cause i did 5 max speed to add....with a max buy of 99....but there was no diff. any help would be appriciated. :rolleyes:

Can you attach the plug-in to your post?

I'm going to move this over to the Developer's Corner, where (go figure) there's a higher concentration of plug-in developers among the board population. 🙂

I think the reason he didn't notice much difference was he only added 5 to the max speed which is hardly a noticeable in game increase, try say 100 or so.

5 increase isn't a hugely noticeable increase; possibly you're just not noticing the difference. Try doubling it, just to see if it works or not.

Ten ain't much either.

haha got it 40 was a diecent number to add so it can be a little boost....but can buy multiples soo works out and finally finshed my first plug-in...off to testing thanks for all the help, its been much appriciated :rolleyes: