What's your dream TC?

Yay my first post! 😄

Poll: Which do you want to see become a FULL TC? (40 member(s) have cast votes)
Choose 3 please...
Star Wars (I,II,III)
(10 votes [11.36%])
Percentage of vote: 11.36%
Star Wars (IV,V,VI)
(15 votes [17.05%])
Percentage of vote: 17.05%
Firefly (Serenity)
(12 votes [13.64%])
Percentage of vote: 13.64%
Battlestar Galactica
(5 votes [5.68%])
Percentage of vote: 5.68%
Stargate
(5 votes [5.68%])
Star Trek
(7 votes [7.95%])
Percentage of vote: 7.95%
Babylon 5
(5 votes [5.68%])
Starcraft
(10 votes [11.36%])
Percentage of vote: 11.36%
Freelancer
(1 votes [1.14%])
Percentage of vote: 1.14%
Other
(18 votes [20.45%])
Percentage of vote: 20.45%

This is my first post on the Ambrosia forums, I came here because ev-nova.net obviously ain't coming back 😞
Some of you may remember me as Wolf with the Kestrel avatar, but I was only on for about a year...

I know some of these are already in the works, so answer which ones you think would be the best TC's if they were all 100% complete.
Try to choose only 3, I know you want them all 😛

My picks are Firefly, Star Wars (IV,V,VI), and Starcraft. What's yours?

Colosseum (/shamelessadvertisment)

Starcraft, if it were done right.

Stargate and Star Trek TCs are already in the works.

Hyperion. It has the ruthless enemy (AI), the scrappy, flawed but redeemable human government (FORCE), and then the mysterious third-party that could turn the tide (Ousters). Just three gov'ts to model, and you have lots of worlds already laid out and described via the book. I like the idea of a Webworld a whole lot, as I think there would be a great deal of division of labor between planets when a trip from city A on planet Y to city B on planet X is only 45 minutes away.

That said, I've tried making a map where everything was just connected via hypergates and it leads to some pretty boring in-system traffic. The guys just hypergate in and then immediately hypergate back out. No interaction with the planet.

The whole Star Wars series, and then Marathon.

Halo. Maniacal laughter

Star Wars 4-5-6, Firefly (Serenity), and the trilogy of X, X2, and X3.

Battlestar Galactica, and Firefly. I actually made the BSG Plug, though it was practically the first one I ever made, and it's pretty bad...

I'd love to see conversions based on Firefly, BSG, and the real Star Wars.

A finished one. Or Sephil Saga.

Star Wars 4,5,6 because then there would be 100's of star systems to explore and conquer.
And ahnnialating the rebellion would be so incredibly awsome.

I voted for all of them except the ones I didn't think could work or knew nothing about. Basically, my dream TC is one that gets released.

@mrxak, on Dec 7 2007, 10:20 PM, said in What's your dream TC?:

I voted for all of them except the ones I didn't think could work or knew nothing about. Basically, my dream TC is one that gets released.

That's very likely to be Colosseum, as right now it is closest to release. 😉

Frozen Heart for Nova plus extra new stuff... Maybe a story about aliens from the Galactic South...

I voted for StarWars, Serenity, and other. The other I had in mind was Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. I would love to see this become a full TC.

I wanted to vote for all the starwars series, but I wanted to mention that^

Merr- Chri- Happy Holidays.

YŘDA

EDIT: EV Wolf, I think I do remember you. I was Yoda-man.

This post has been edited by Yoda Almighty : 08 December 2007 - 08:48 AM

@geek, on Dec 8 2007, 09:21 AM, said in What's your dream TC?:

Frozen Heart for Nova plus extra new stuff... Maybe a story about aliens from the Galactic South...

Took the words right out of my mouth. The Frozen Heart 2 is probably the most anticipated plug-in, at least for me, out of all of them. Speaking of which, I wonder how Mr. Turner is progressing with it?

@joshtigerheart, on Dec 8 2007, 12:11 AM, said in What's your dream TC?:

That's very likely to be Colosseum, as right now it is closest to release. 😉

I'm right behind you. AG will be released on New Year's Eve, with or without beta testing. I'm seriously fed up with the lack of commitment from my last bunch. I just want to kick this thing out the door!

@-visitor-, on Dec 8 2007, 07:53 PM, said in What's your dream TC?:

Took the words right out of my mouth. The Frozen Heart 2 is probably the most anticipated plug-in, at least for me, out of all of them. Speaking of which, I wonder how Mr. Turner is progressing with it?

Amazing. I thought everyone had lost interest.

Basically, it's ported, with 90% new graphics, but it's buggy. Someone was debugging it for me, but they gave up half way through.

I'm open to offers for debugging.

Before anyone asks, I am absolutely not going to release a buggy version.

You guys need to play Star Wars 2 (EV and EV: Override), that is one hell of a TC.