Nebula: D.O.A.

How about there being some kind of cloaking field around half the station, where they hid all the equipment when they went out of business, while you're at it 😄

Truth be told, I love LPAD, and anything involving it is awesome.

@dr--trowel, on Nov 2 2007, 07:37 PM, said in Nebula: D.O.A.:

Pyrogenesis may have thought and/or said that they removed everything of value, and yet secretly or inadvertently left behind something from which others might be able to learn....

You could actually develop a theme here between this and the ion engines thing: "old technology, underestimated". Maybe one of the scientists was a history buff and liked old methods of information storage...like, paper. He knew he wouldn't manage to get a hard copy off the station, but Pyrogen's scanners wouldn't find it either. Under a floor panel somewhere in the station could be a paper copy of their research, and a string of missions could lead the player to it.

My 2 cents on the subject. 😛

I sincerely apologize for the bugs still lurking in my plugin. I really thought I had squashed them all, but now I guess I know that I really need to spend more than three months on a project like this. I guess failure is the best education.

I guess failure is the best education.

Got that right. Don't worry about it. Fix the bugs, then move on.

Has anyone mentioned that the graphic for the Heavy Bio-round doesn't display properly in-game?

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Nov 3 2007, 09:45 PM, said in Nebula: D.O.A.:

Has anyone mentioned that the graphic for the Heavy Bio-round doesn't display properly in-game?

The round or the launcher? Windows or Mac? Other plugs?

I found the problem. In Nebula Data 1, the spin for the Heavy-Bio Round has an extra 0 in the ID#.

This post has been edited by gray_shirt_ninja : 03 November 2007 - 09:41 PM

That's... weird. I just used it a few days ago.

I haven't been messing about in the data files, so it may be some sort of corruption. I don't know.

Just downloaded the plug and I'm a notable member of the team w00t! And not only that my username is spelt right, my life is complete.

edit: I suspect this 'bug' with bio round launchers is not really a bug at all simply that the launchers use 1 gun slot each.

This post has been edited by egroeg5 : 04 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

While playing around, I just got a mission that said it was to New Sparta, but it was actually to Fermia.

Are you planning on adding DOA to the add-on directory? I ask because I can't seem to download the file from that website you hosted it on. I'd really like to try this game out though.