Total Conversion Help Requests

Post your help requests for a TC you are working on.

I was reading through the unemployment thread and thought it would be a good idea if the leaders of any Total Conversion development projects were in need of help, specific or general, they could post ads here for help...

For Example

Project Name: Stargate Nova
Project Lead: Lostpinky
Project Website: www.lostmindsinc.com.
Project Contact: lost_pinky@hotmail.com

Project Needs: (a general request for help requiring a couple of sentences)
Currently we are looking for someone to do 3D graphics, help with mission ideas and check cannoninity for planet and outfit descriptions.

EDIT: We're also looking for someone who can do sound effects or is good at ripping sound effects out of tv episodes for weapon sounds, etc..

--- Please only post help requests for actual contact for whichever project your interested in use the projects contact details ---

This post has been edited by Lostpinky : 15 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

Project Name: Escape Velocity Darkstar
Project Lead: Crusader Alpha
Project Website: In re-development
Project Contact: s14.invisionfree.com/evdarkstar

Project Needs: One of our coding people requests another coder to help out.

Project Name: Colosseum TC
Project Lead: JoshTigerheart
Project Website: None
Satus: Beta 0.8.2

Project Needs: People to do some graphics.

This post has been edited by JoshTigerheart : 15 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

bump

Fact is that there aren't many TCs out in the world.

Believe me i know why given the amount of work i've done on SGN lately and we're only estimating about 5-10% through its no wonder, i wonder how others with larger teams are going.

EV Firefly is always open to any sort of help that folks want to offer, so long as they're willing to stick with it.

Project Name: Ashen Galaxy
Project Lead: gray shirt ninja
Project Website: <classified>
Project Contact: PM

Project Needs: Writing, writing, testing, and writing. There isn't a lot of writing total, but there is enough to completely overwhelm my humble abilities. I would prefer to spend my time actually finishing the missions for the blasted thing.