Stargate SG-1 mod?

@scienceguy8, on Sep 28 2006, 09:48 PM, said in Stargate SG-1 mod?:

The project is going really slow at the momment. I have not been able to work on the plug in for nearly a month. I'm making it on my father's G4 Powerbook, which recently became damaged. The wire that supplies power from the power supply to the computer had been bent back and forth so many times that it became severed internally. The worst part is that to remedy the problem, my father has banned me and my siblings from said computer to prevent this from happening again.

I have no back-ups saved externally, so I'm going to have to wait and see if my father lifts the ban.

Tell him it won't help. That's happened at least once to every Mac laptop I've ever had-----and I'm always very careful about the cord.

Heh, you don't get that problem on current mac laptops 😉

Hey Guys i'm looking to get a SG mod going, i got back into EV about a month ago and downloaded the ZP Tech and SG Atlantis plugs and started playing with them, i'm fairly confident in doing programming side of things and i've generated a map with four different galaxies... my email is lost_pinky{at}hotmail{dot}com please contact me if we are serious about doing a mod. i also have a server to host a website for it on, my only problem is i cannot create gaphics to save my life... let me know if we can get a team together

This post has been edited by Lostpinky : 04 May 2007 - 11:24 PM

Scienceguy8 and I have teamed up to do Stargate Nova TC our website is http://www.lostmindsinc.com check us out, we're also looking for some help if anyone is interested.

This post has been edited by Lostpinky : 04 May 2007 - 10:15 PM