Another TC Idea

Open to suggestions

I'm working on a TC. if you want me to sum it up, here it is:

Humanity developed tecnologey known as "Telegenisis drives"m, wich created wormwholes to get around the problom of faster than liught travell. but, some eccentrics broke off, entering the "Crescent nebula". the rest of earth society lost contact with them.

Wen they returned they called themselves the Arcanan, and lead a descisive strike on many earth controlled planets.

In thye rush caused by the hostilitys, leaders of all major relkigions vested power in the great general Takahr. the holy earth empire was creeated. they "cruseaded" to defeet the Arcanan, abd routed theyr incredable force. pulling victorey from nothing, the greate general, or "Eperor" gracously stepped down into wealthey retirement. but not befroe giving power to a self perpetuatiol Olagarchey made up of his frends.

Not everyone liked the idea of a totaliterian "Holy" earth empire. so, a rebellion called the "Titangar alliance" sezed as many planets as possible, renouncing the empire.

Now space existsis in a tense situation... no incursion s in claimed space....

Yet...

I'v begun development in ernest, no date released...

Sounds very intriguing. 😄 Can't wait to see the finished product. Good luk!

@phoebus-xebdaz, on Aug 12 2006, 05:08 PM, said in Another TC Idea:

I'v begun development in ernest, no date released...

Let's say "12th of August 2009-10" or "never" 😛

Be aware that any plug-in of a good size will take ages to create.

Yay! Another TC announcment thread! It's been a while since the last one. I wish you the best of luck in your project. Making a TC is hard work, but never give up hope!

Now, a few suggestions:
Double, triple, and quadruple check the spelling in all of your descriptions. If you yourself can't be sure that spelling and word-choice are correct, get a friend who can to act as editor.

Put a bit more work into your politics: What happened to the Arcanan? Groups/nations almost never disappear entirely, even after crushing military defeats.
If I'm reading that right in that the Holy Earth Empire has not yet attempted to crush the rebellion, you'd better have a very good explanation for that.

Put in a bit more backstory: What events between the present day (2006 AD) and the start of your story caused the great religious leaders of humanity to be in charge of politics and military? What changes occured to get them to stop fighting with each other, even after the war ended?

Edwards

The thing is that, the holy earth empire is a ruthless body. it thinks of it'sself as haveing liscence to kill ciivilians and irradiate planets.
They tryed to destroy the rebellion, and if they could find Titangar, they would destroy it.
The arkanan suffered a big defeet, but i never said they where gone gone... mabey, mabey not...

@phoebus-xebdaz, on Aug 12 2006, 05:00 PM, said in Another TC Idea:

The thing is that, the holy earth empire is a ruthless body. it thinks of it'sself as haveing liscence to kill ciivilians and irradiate planets.
They tryed to destroy the rebellion, and if they could find Titangar, they would destroy it.
The arkanan suffered a big defeet, but i never said they where gone gone... mabey, mabey not...

That reminds me vaguely of a book i read once.... :huh:

Ah yes....Eragon, thats the one.

I cant get quote to work, but anyway...
eragon?!? that book ius a starwars knokoff. anyway the emperor in that is still in power, in min e, its a faceless olagarchy. eragon is a world controlled by the elves humans and dwarves, this is not. mine has 1 human empire. 1 reclusive human empire. many independant human planets, and 1 groupe organised to defeat the empire. okay?

I just Got a better idea. Here is the new description:

Humans developed telegenisis , instant wormwhole technologey. they spread, makeing coloneys and eventually civilisatons on other worlds. they mostley had independant forces.

But all did not remain well. in fifteen minuts, all of the computer controlled drones used for defense leaft serruptisiously. they stiopped responding to commands...

They did return, with stroinger weapons, and lusted for blood. human blood.

An alliance formed under fire repeled the invaders, but hadent eneugh forces to chase the routed drones back to theyr leader.

It is clear that they have set up in the north, but theyr positions are not known.

And everyone dairs onlky guess...

Wen will they return?!?!?!?

more origonal?

it allows for human politics, as well as a static enemey...

I will be makeing a Progress log for it. it's title is "EV: Renigades"

here is a link

This post has been edited by Phoebus Xebdaz : 13 August 2006 - 01:26 PM

@phoebus-xebdaz, on Aug 13 2006, 10:45 AM, said in Another TC Idea:

I cant get quote to work, but anyway...
eragon?!? that book ius a starwars knokoff. anyway the emperor in that is still in power, in min e, its a faceless olagarchy. eragon is a world controlled by the elves humans and dwarves, this is not. mine has 1 human empire. 1 reclusive human empire. many independant human planets, and 1 groupe organised to defeat the empire. okay?

I said vaguely, not exactly....
And i can hardly understand what your saying.