Plug ins

need help

I have read the EV Nova Bible and i have downloaded the mission comeputer and i have read about the nebu and the junk and the i d numbers and stuff but iam still not sure what to doand i have been wanting to make a new ship can anyone help me please.

ps iam just a kid so i might not be able to understand if you write alot of complicated stuff.

Ok, but could you please put spaces between the words, thanks. Since your on a mac, i guess, i will only be able to give you some ship graphics that were put together by somone else for everyone to use. Ill post the the links to the files up but your going to need a win to mac convertor and your probably going to need somoen else with a mac to help you on creating the ship resource.
Convertor
rEV Ships

Later,
Chronodrago

Dude, if you can't understand a lot of complicated stuff then you probably can't put in a new ship. Saying that, take a good clear look using your editor of choice at how the ship, shan and rle resources are put together and how they interact. This, if you are patient, will tell you more than a gaggle of dev boarders trying to explain this process to you. I reccomend using ResEdit for ships, though, since you can have more than one window open at a time. MissionComputer is great for everything other than ships.

@chronodrago, on Aug 3 2006, 08:39 AM, said in Plug ins:

rEV Ships

Dude, these were not put together for "everyone to use". They are for use with rEV only - anything else requires permission from the author. And, uh, how exactly is this going to help him anyway?

Anyway Hearts fan, check out this forum. Set it to show all topics instead of just the last 30 days and then browse the various guides. Don't post on there though, keep your questions here.

This post has been edited by Guy : 02 August 2006 - 06:35 PM

@guy, on Aug 2 2006, 04:30 PM, said in Plug ins:

Dude, these were not put together for "everyone to use". They are for use with rEV only - anything else requires permission from the author. And, uh, how exactly is this going to help him anyway?

Woops 😮 , read it wrong...my bad.