TCs currently in development

Is there a list of all the TCs in development?

I know that there are lots of TCs being developed like Genesis, Aftermath etc from AP^3 and the KRF, but is there a conclusive list somewhere? I mean, we all know the high profile ones but there are some smaller TCs around and it would be interesting to see how many of the proposed TCs don't turn into vaporware. I hate to be sceptical, but most of them will. Incidentally, The Kontik Research Front has 4 TCs far into development which will not become vaporware.

This post has been edited by Agent_Vast : 04 February 2005 - 07:06 PM

Agent_Vast, on Feb 4 2005, 06:58 PM, said:

Is there a list of all the TCs in development?

I know that there are lots of TCs being developed like Genesis, Aftermath etc from AP^3 and the KRF, but is there a conclusive list somewhere? I mean, we all know the high profile ones but there are some smaller TCs around and it would be interesting to see how many of the proposed TCs don't turn into vaporware. I hate to be sceptical, but most of them will. Incidentally,

Posted Image

Whoops, did I post that?
View Post

No, I know of no permanent list of TC and other major plugins. Are you suggesting somebody make on or is this simply advertising for the KRF? :unsure:

No, I'd just like to keep track of our numerous TCs in development.

And I'm allowed to advertise the KRF a little, too, if I so wish it... grin

Agent_Vast, on Feb 4 2005, 07:05 PM, said:

No, I'd just like to keep track of our numerous TCs in development.

And I'm allowed to advertise the KRF a little, too, if I so wish it... grin
View Post

A list would be a good idea, maybe you should make it...

Yes, you're allowed to advertise, but you put a huge pic in a topic that had noting to do with the KRF...

This post has been edited by Ragashingo : 04 February 2005 - 07:14 PM

AP^3 is developing Aftermath? That's news even to me. I'm going to have to have a long talk with our Director of Public Affairs regarding this matter :p.

UE_Research & Development, on Feb 4 2005, 07:19 PM, said:

AP^3 is developing Aftermath? That's news even to me. I'm going to have to have a long talk with our Director of Public Affairs regarding this matter :p.
View Post

You don't remember when we joined forces? 😛

Does Nick know about this? 😉

There was a big list that someone made... I posted it to the ASW Nova forum a while ago. Trying to dig it up...

FWIW, Kemet is not going to go away anytime soon. We just added six people to the dev team, in fact.

This post has been edited by rmx256 : 04 February 2005 - 09:15 PM

A '~' indicates that I am not sure whether ot not something is still being worked on, even if I am pretty sure it is being worked on. Well, you can always add onto it.

Aftermath
Revenant
Retribution
Days of Glory~
Star Wars: Nova
EV Genesis
Wing Commander~
EV: Final Days
Eternal Wars
NovaKids
EVN Firefly
A Micro TC~
Starfleet Adventures
Kemet: Final Legacy
Star Trek Nova: The Final Frontier
Sephil Saga (website down for maintenance)
Dark Swarm
Laital
A mrxak TC(I'd put a '~' here, but mrxak is watching...)
Babylon 5
The LAID Group vs. The United Earth Forces~
The Great Conflict
Frozen Heart 2
EVN Stargate
EVN: Phoenix
The Resurgence
EVE-Offline
Caribbean
Legacy

NOTE: This post has been edited numerous times. The posts below this may or may not make much sense. They may make absolutely no sense. Websites coming soon, for those that don't have them there yet. Consult doctor before heating contents of this post in microwave ovens.

-Anax

This post has been edited by Anaxagoras : 15 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

I really want to try the LAID one, if only for the name 🙂

rmx256, on Feb 4 2005, 09:47 PM, said:

View Post

How mildly amusing.

And now, to add to my own list:

EVN Stargate
Frozen Heart 2

I'm pretty sure Revanant is being worked on, just on pause while its lead helps Retribution.

Anaxagoras, on Feb 4 2005, 09:34 PM, said:

View Post

I am indeed watching. AmTC is still in the active parts of my brain. I don't exactly post any updates on my progress (the more you do that, the less you actually make progress ;)), so it's understandable if people assume it is dead. It is not. But the majority of my development work has been going into Aftermath.

rmx256, on Feb 4 2005, 09:47 PM, said:

View Post

I posted a topic about that a little bit ago.

EV:FD is being worked on by me, and I need graphics artists.

Heck, I'll put 2 ~'s by a mrxak TC, watch:

a mrxak TC ~~

Ragashingo, on Feb 4 2005, 11:16 PM, said:

Heck, I'll put 2 ~'s by a mrxak TC, watch:

a mrxak TC ~~
View Post

I love your optimism.

A mrxak TC: --
Ragashingo: ++

Anaxagoras, on Feb 5 2005, 03:34 AM, said:

A '~' indicates that I am not sure whether ot not something is still being worked on, even if I am pretty sure it is being worked on. Well, you can always add onto it.

Aftermath
Revenant~
Retribution
Days of Glory~
Star Wars Nova
EV Genesis
Wing Commander~
EV: Final Days
Eternal Wars
NovaKids
EVN Firefly
A Micro TC~
Starfleet Adventures
Kemet(:Final Legacy)
STN: The Final Frontier
Sephil Saga
Dark Swarm
Laital
Babylon 5
The LAID Group vs. The United Earth Forces~
The Great Conflict

-Anax
View Post

Add 'The Resurgence' to the list, and yes, it's still being worked on. Just because we don't advertise to the same extent of some people doesn't mean it doesen't exist 😛

TheRedeemer, on Feb 5 2005, 05:22 AM, said:

Add 'The Resurgence' to the list, and yes, it's still being worked on. Just because we don't advertise to the same extent of some people doesn't mean it doesen't exist 😛
View Post

Okay. I actually knew about you guys before, but, like some of the others, I just forgot.

Good God!

I can't believe how many things are being worked on!

You forgot the EVE tc that im working on, but I still need graphic artists.