TCs currently in development

We don't need over advertising. It's bad for a TC.

And doesn't ev-nova.net have a slightly outdated list?

If someone had links to the TCs then it'd be more helpful. Supposing they have their own sites. By the way having your own site is not boasting just being informative.

Yho2002, on Feb 5 2005, 02:38 PM, said:

If someone had links to the TCs then it'd be more helpful. Supposing they have their own sites. By the way having your own site is not boasting just being informative.
View Post

They're being done, and some most of them are there. Webboards will be added at a later date, okay? Maybe even tonite, if I have nothing else to do.

Who is doing the Stargate TC.

I am making one but I want to know if there is another team making one.

Darth Eddy, on Feb 5 2005, 08:27 PM, said:

Who is doing the Stargate TC.
View Post

You are. "There is only One..."

EVN Firefly has a webboard here:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/GunRunner

It's what you might call an open-contribution project; anyone with a passing familiarity with Firefly , or even just an honest desire to help out, is welcome to contribute something.

Anaxagoras, on Feb 6 2005, 01:35 AM, said:

You are. "There is only One..."
View Post

Okay. I was just wondering.

Anax, you also forgot Project Inferno on the KRF.

Scarab, on Feb 5 2005, 09:00 PM, said:

Anax, you also forgot Project Inferno on the KRF.
View Post

TC = Total Conversion of the Nova Galaxy.
Project Inferno = Plug-in that will add two new storylines to Nova.

I know just advertising 😄 .

Scarab, on Feb 5 2005, 08:05 PM, said:

I know just advertising 😄 .
View Post

How about people just stop blatantly advertising their projects in topics that are rather unrelated to them? All it does is make you look bad.

Mantaray is still working on Caribbean to the best of my knowledge, and I should know, since him and I are like THIS!

yar.

LawnGnome, on Feb 6 2005, 02:19 AM, said:

Mantaray is still working on Caribbean to the best of my knowledge, and I should know, since him and I are like THIS!
yar.
View Post

HE IS?!?

😮

I'd better add that on, eh?

We're still working on EVN: Phoenix, we've just been very, very quiet. Very. Which is just how we like it. The ideal TC is like a ninja: silent but deadly.

liquid_doom, on Feb 6 2005, 12:29 PM, said:

We're still working on EVN: Phoenix, we've just been very, very quiet. Very. Which is just how we like it. The ideal TC is like a ninja: silent but deadly.
View Post

That_is_awesome. You deserve a link in my sig for that.

I'm adding it to the list right now.

liquid_doom, on Feb 6 2005, 05:29 PM, said:

View Post

liquid doom, I salute you.

I am very impressed with EVN: Phoenix.

Yho2002, on Feb 5 2005, 02:38 PM, said:

View Post

AmTC is at http://www.mrxak.com/EV/N/amtc/

The page hasn't been updated since before mrxak.com existed, I think. It's also quite sparse on information (for a reason). In any case, I can't say it's particularly worth visiting, unless you like cryptic out-of-date "progress logs".

mrxak, on Feb 7 2005, 02:19 AM, said:

AmTC is at http://www.mrxak.com/EV/N/amtc/
View Post

Knowing you, I'd thought that was an EVula.com link. Sorry.

EV:N Phoenix looks incredible. Those CG sequences look better than a lot of the crap they out there on TV - that's truly amazing.

Shrout1, on Feb 7 2005, 04:19 PM, said:

EV:N Phoenix looks incredible. Those CG sequences look better than a lot of the crap they out there on TV - that's truly amazing.
View Post

Yeah, they're awesome.