Is Your TC Plug-In Still Alive?

Yeah thats were the problem lies but then again thats what Beta Testers are for.
The nsb (non-storyline beta) includes cargo deliveries and passenger ferrying etc.
I was considering putting maybe the first four or five missions of each side in to make it kind of like a Demo version but I decided against it. On the other hand if people would perfer that I might rethink it.

-Starbridg42

------------------
Hey! If I want cheesey poofs, I'll get cheesey poofs!
-Eric Cartman Law Enforcer
"Respect my Authorita!"

SWN will have two beta runs, with hopefully only one beta in each run, both of which will be closed.

The first beta will be the Universe Beta, in which the universe is checked for bugs.

The second beta will be the Mission Beta, in which the storylines are checked for bugs.

One of the items that will be readied to pass the time between the two is the oft-neglected side-project, Star Wars: Nova: Tutorial.

------------------
"Who will help me up?
Where's the helping hand?
Will you turn on me?
Is this my final stand?" - Megadeth - Addicted to Chaos

Hyperion:

Has been in limbo for several months, on account of too many irrelevant reasons.

I recently looked at what I had done so far, and decided it sucked. I still want to do it, though.

I'm probably going to rework what I've done so far (mostly the universe), and then I'll put some new sketches etc. online. Then, I'm going to see if anyone's interested in joining up.

Let's say that if I still haven't done anything in a month from now, you can come hunt me down and forklift my lazy, procrastinating *ss 🙂

------------------
To do is to be. (Nietzsche) ... To be is to do. (Descartes) ... Do be do be do. (Sinatra).

What happened to the Caribbean plug-in? That was around a long time ago, not sure if it's died since...

------------------

EDIT: Okay, sorry, I did a search. Found the website, but it hasn't been updated in a while and a lot of the pages don't exist. And the last post in the forums about it was in August.

(This message has been edited by SNM (edited 10-27-2003).)

Sephil Saga is definitely alive and going, although I can't tell you too much about it. Our webpage is up, but it's currently undergoing redesign. We finally got a webmaster who has time - the rest of us are... heaven forbid... actually working on the plug!

------------------
Gage Stryker
----------------
Happily jump-proofed since 2001!
" I envy people who have faith in a supreme being. Death usually doesn't scare them." - Vast Deathmaster

a gravity wave has, space-time is <-- thats the TC's standing name, btw
is still under developement, what you never heard of it? thats because it has been secret until now. and i will give you one hint which is, different dimensions. it will be a very interesting TC when i am done in maybe another 6 months - 12 months.

------------------
the lands of space time
have been distorted by a
massive wave of graity
made by one of the other

Hey gage, I was looking at the site, and I was thinking... don't the graphics look a little Star Trekish...? Is sephil going to be a lot like star trek or something?

This is just me wondering here, not me being critical.

~A~

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

It's official - EV:Hyperion is alive and kicking once more.
(url="http://"http://home.pi.be/~psdn0983/hyperionproject/index.html")http://home.pi.be/~p...ject/index.html(/url)

Good luck and godspeed, boot...

------------------
To do is to be. (Nietzsche) ... To be is to do. (Descartes) ... Do be do be do. (Sinatra).