Plug-In Testers Wanted

Ok, either I missed it or I forgot to ask. Is this a full on TC? Or an expansion to Guy's Override port for Nova?

It's an expansion on Guy's Override port. Some different things can be found or noticed without even doing any new missions. There's quite a few fun things, new outfits/weapons, ship variants etc etc thrown in, as well as some rebalancing.

It's an expansion on Guy's Override port. Some different things can be found or noticed without even doing any new missions. There's quite a few fun things, new outfits/weapons, ship variants etc etc thrown in, as well as some rebalancing.

@1purevengeance1, on 19 October 2015 - 06:52 PM, said in Plug-In Testers Wanted:

Ok, so I can just drop it into the plugins folder of my current Override TC install to test. Good.

@laineybugsdaddy, on 20 October 2015 - 12:21 AM, said in Plug-In Testers Wanted:

Ok, so I can just drop it into the plugins folder of my current Override TC install to test. Good.

Yup yup! 🙂

Also, Coraxus, the fighter looks quite nice!

@mag-steelglass, on 20 October 2015 - 01:10 AM, said in Plug-In Testers Wanted:

Also, Coraxus, the fighter looks quite nice!

Thanks, one of my plan was to make a renegade variant out of it that is different than what the Miranu and the Strandless use to defend their systems. Same goes for the Indy human vessels too.

Just sent Candidate 9 out, featuring a small-but-significant bug fix and some minor updates to the descriptions in the Pilot Types Guide.

I'm tentatively looking at publicly releasing this sometime in early/mid December?

(Edit: now with an updated version of the guide.)

And as a sort of teaser for the plug, for those who may be interested:

One of the new features in EVO: Expanded is that there are five pilot "types" to choose from when you create a new pilot. Each pilot type can complete any objective in the game, but they start in different places, with different ships and different challenges:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mag Steelglass : 12 December 2015 - 04:31 PM

I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't tested much. Been busy with college and the wife and I getting ready for a baby while she still has some energy to do things.

No worries! Family and new babies and studies are definitely more important than EVO plug-ins!

Alright, everyone, I just got Candidate 11 out to you!

In terms of release, I think we're going to have to revise that to mid/late December. It is coming along nicely though!