Planets

First, I want to apologize for posting so many questions on this board. I'm not the most successful of players, and the truth is I have more questions than answers to offer.

Now, a question: What are the benefits of taking over a planet? I've taken over four now, and so far I've seen few benefits. The only benefits I've seen are free refueling and half-priced outfitting. :mad:

They also pay you tribute.

You are now getting >4000 credits/day. If you are in tue usual size of planet-dominating ship, you are getting >12000 credits/jump.

RKM96, on Sep 16 2005, 10:33 AM, said:

First, I want to apologize for posting so many questions on this board. I'm not the most successful of players, and the truth is I have more questions than answers to offer.

Now, a question: What are the benefits of taking over a planet? I've taken over four now, and so far I've seen few benefits. The only benefits I've seen are free refueling and half-priced outfitting. :mad:View Post

Don't apologize about asking questions, that's what this forum is for. 🙂 So... ask away. waits

Yes, tribute is good, although I find dominating planets somewhat boring. All that work for a few thousand credits a day? Plus they send bounty hunters after you. I would rather loot pirate ships.

Get something with a pathetic defense fleet like Outpost Topel (shuttles for crying out loud, and UE FREIGHTERS) and it won't quite be "all that work".

Yeah, or Meria in Sumer. Ph34r teh lone helian!

Groned isn't that hard, either, especially with four phase turrets and a layer of Dospect. Just a few crescent fighters...

Dominating a planet takes time. And the duration between ships launched from the planet is predictable... maybe if it was sporadic it would be fun.

Conquering all planets in evo was one of my final goals, before I more or less quit the game. Damn did it take a long time...

Six Azgardi warships = end of it. Overflow (if EVO has that same bug as EVC did) will reduce Crescent Station to nothing.