The Albatross

"Bye Gordontron!" Solel waves, then stands up and salutes his departing spirit by drawing his glaive. He turns back to Cresent and says, "He might come back, just as I did. But it could be a long time, and the bar might be empty by then."

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
Ā—J. R. R. Tolkien
(url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/ubb/search.cgi?action=intro&default;=26")The Search Feature(/url)

Cresent smiles, but her eyes have a sad look in them. "Well, I hope we are still here if he returns. I liked him."

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.

Shek nods in agreement. He leans over the bar and says loudly, "First time I came in here I ordered the strongest drink you had. If you'd pass the same down here again, I'd be most appreciative."

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
Ā—J. R. R. Tolkien
(url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/ubb/search.cgi?action=intro&default;=26")The Search Feature(/url)

Okay, so now Yoshimitsu is Frodo once more. But all Yoshi's clones are still at Frodo's command and they are all still reproducing.

------------------
One ring to rule them all, One ring
to find them, One ring to bring
them all and in the darkness bind
them

Shek shakes his head at the clones, for no real reason. Then he waltzes over to the computer console area and posts on another forum. šŸ˜„

------------------
Ā—J. R. R. Tolkien

Paranoid leaves the bar and returns with an 18th century designed rapier with the most modern materials and an exceptionally well sharpened edge.

------------------
"What if to reach the highest place you had to fall?"
Peter Mayer

A strange sound filters into the bar through the roof and walls. It sounds like... (insert b grade horror music here) ...THRILLER! Some insane person is blasting Micheal Jackson at an extremely high volume!
Suddenly, the doors slam open, revealing a short figure walks in, carrying a boombox that is currently blasting clips of various "whacko-jacko" tunes...

...A large Crescent Warship, with red accents, swoops in. A tall figure in a black tuxedo emerges, wearing a ridiculous assortment of hats, and carrying an archaic weapon, the double-barreled shotgun. He blows the Micheal Jackson freak's head off, then kicks the decapitated body into the acid pit. "Double Zero, The Mad Hatter, has arrived," he states, and orders a triple-mixed choco-blur milkshake, shaken, not stirred.

------------------
"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers."
--Voltaire

Cresent picks up the boombox, puts better music in it, and turns on the bass boost. Then she puts it on a table in the middle of the room and turns it up to full volume to see how loud it can go.

Welcome to the boards, Double Zero!
(I love saying that! :D)

------------------
To err is human.

"Call me DZ," the mad hatter states matter-of-factly, "and never eat yellow snow. Secondly, do not attempt to discuss the average velocity of a swallow, European or otherwise. Thirdly and finally, don't ever ever ever ever ever touch the hats." DZ waves the shotgun meaningfully.

------------------
"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers."
--Voltaire

Frodo goes and touches every single one of DZ's hats. šŸ˜›

------------------
them

DZ pulls bunch of fake teeth out of his pockets, winds them up, and sets them loose on Frodo. They proceed to gnaw off his ears, nose, and fingers, ignoring the feet.
"I guess they don't like Hobbit toes..." DZ muses, "Hmmm..."

EDIT: By the way, they also chew the clones. :TIDE

------------------
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy... and then he dies.

(This message has been edited by double_zero (edited 06-04-2003).)

Paranoid watches DZ and classifies him as the most sane person in the bar.

------------------
Peter Mayer

Cresent gives Paranoid the evilest look she can.

------------------
To err is human.

Originally posted by double_zero:
**DZ pulls bunch of fake teeth out of his pockets, winds them up, and sets them loose on Frodo. They proceed to gnaw off his ears, nose, and fingers, ignoring the feet.
"I guess they don't like Hobbit toes..." DZ muses, "Hmmm..."

EDIT: By the way, they also chew the clones. :TIDE

Once Frodo regenerates he puts on the One Ring and uses it to throw DZ into the acid pit.

------------------
them

DZ sinks below the surface, then pops out, rising slowly until he is near the ceiling. DZ levitates above the acid pit. Or is everyone in the bar seeing things?

No, he really is levitating. How? He happens to have The Force Ā™. He is also a T0, and so he makes a bunch of miscellaneous unused silverware chop Frodo to bits, using only telekinetic energy.

Also using telekinetic energy, he mixes the milkshake he ordered earlier. "Positively bloody insanely bleeding wonderful service they have here," he comments sarcastically, "Five stars for the bartender, wherever he is..."

------------------

Paranoid looks at Cresent and decides to find an anger management class for her to enroll in. Then he hides under the nearest barstool.

------------------
Peter Mayer

DZ looks at Paranoid. "That barstool offers very little protection," he comments.

DZ shoots off the shotgun towards Paranoid, who finds that it is loaded with vitamin capsules.

"See?" Says DZ.

------------------

Cresent sends the Ringwraiths after Frodo and explains to Paranoid her strategy for venting her anger with violence toward a certain hobbit.

------------------
To err is human.

Cade returns to the bar due to a unwritten post to Solel. Cade rips Solel off the computer console. He drags him to a area where the acid pits are. Then he does something new by dropping a acid pits contents on Solel. He melts again, this time quickly and completely. Cade bows to the remains of him. "Youre a worthy opponent!" Good character writing BTW, much better than anyone else in the bar bothers to. The last line was a attempt write as well as you.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Zurg reenters the bar. He walks silently over to the bar and orders a saalian brandy before taking a seat on one of the bar-stools. Casting a wary glance around he loosens his gun in its holster, "just in case".

OCC: Its been a while since ive posted much around here but its summer now and i can devote more time to posting on various webboards. So i am here to stay. šŸ™‚

------------------
" Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one. "

• Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat