Eugene Chin, on Feb 4 2005, 08:32 AM, said:

A -s
View Post

What's an " A -s"?

;):p

"Welcome to EV:C boards, can I take your order?"
"Yes, I'd like one topic like please? Hold the stupid."
"Pull up to the next window."

I ordered this WITHOUT the happy!!! #$%&*^!!!!

duke_juker, on Feb 4 2005, 02:13 AM, said:

My last post has been sitting here forever. Go ahead and laugh. I can never figure out what mao means. Can you enlighten me plz?
View Post

http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Thank you all. Really. 😄

I take it that posts related to the Nova port of EV belong on the Nova board? Arguments could be made either way.

Lit Nerd

I'd say you could do it on either board.

This topic made it to a second page. throws up in his mouth. This topic does not need to be added on to. LET IT JUST SIT HERE AS A REMINDER NOT TO PUT EVN TOPIC QUESTIONS ON THIS BOARD.

Don't make me shoot the high horse you rode in on. If you don't like reading replies to this topic, don't. If this was meant to not have any replies, I would have closed it as soon as I posted it.

I also wonder if you see the irony in adding to the topic to tell people not to add to the topic.

oh, wow. :laugh:

And the Lord said "Ppou20e8, forever your post will be kept alive through inane posting."

And it was so.

Lit Nerd, on Apr 11 2005, 11:15 AM, said:

I take it that posts related to the Nova port of EV belong on the Nova board? Arguments could be made either way.

Lit Nerd

Here is how I see it:

Scenario questions ("How do I join the Confederacy?" "Do the Zidagar really suck as much as I think they do?" "Where the heck is Port Kane?") should be asked on the webboard related to the game whose scenario is being played. Thus, someone using EVC for Nova who wonders where to buy Lightning fighters should ask on this board, because the people here are more likely to know the answer than the people on the Nova board.

Engine questions and bug problems, on the other hand, should be asked on the webboard related to the game whose engine is being used.

/me fires randomly into the crowd.

Aaargh

s###

I've been shot!

I don't ######ing believe this, can everyone stop getting shot!?!?

At last!

Thanks Lektor, I knew you'd come back just to make the world a better place...

/me attacks mrxak with flamethrower

Now... what about rEV? Is that enough like EVC to warrant coming to this board? I'd say no, because Nova's engine features are actually used (and not just graphics, either).

Then again, people will wonder why we're asking about Andrasyne (sp?) on the Nova board.

pp0u20e8, on Jul 15 2005, 01:44 AM, said:

At last!

Thanks Lektor, I knew you'd come back just to make the world a better place...

I live to serve 😉

Sorry, mxrak. You win. I admit my stupidity. Thank you for correcting me.

duke_juker, on Jul 21 2005, 21:13 PM, said:

Sorry, mxrak. You win. I admit my stupidity. Thank you for correcting me.

WHAT?!? YOU SUBMITTED STUPIDITY ON TO THIS THREAD?!? THAT'S WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO PREVENT!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!