Heart and Sol status?

What is the status of Heart and Sol?

Last I knew, good ol' Lizard King was still working on it. He's got some other stuff he's doing, too, but he is working on it.

Edit: Heart and Sol is also for EVN, not EVC. It's his first EVN TC.

This post has been edited by DarthKev : 03 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

I've been in contact with Tim Isles, here's what he said on the subject:

Tim Isles said:

The plug-in is complete except for the mission component - at the moment I'm reviewing the prequel plug-in mission texts to ensure continuity in the story timeline and as a few major characters will be returning. Graduate school put the plug on the proverbial backburner for the past few years, but now that things are calming down a bit I can start mapping out how the missions will work out.

Feel free to pass on that message if you like, and thanks for your ongoing interest in the plug. It's been delayed but by no means has it been abandoned.

So there you have it. Also, if a Mod could move this the the Nova board, I don't think Tim would mind the extra attention for his latest TC. 😉

Is there a copy of the latest beta available for download anywhere? The links in the announcement thread seem to be broken.

@selax, on 05 June 2011 - 10:26 PM, said in Heart and Sol status?:

Is there a copy of the latest beta available for download anywhere? The links in the announcement thread seem to be broken.

I have a copy of beta 2 on my hard disk. It's in .rez format. If you have a Mac, you can probably convert it to a Mac plug-in. I don't know how to do that though.

Oh, and sorry for posting in a old thread. I just thought I would help. I saw this when viewing my content and thought it was OK because I saw a new post on June 6 th, after June 3 th when I thought new posts would stop appearing.

Edit- I can compress it a to a zip. Would that be a good format?

Then I could give it in a Instant Message in AIM. Using File Transfer.

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 31 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

There's a plug-in converter in Mission Computer. I can attempt to use that.

Zip format would work well, but I don't have AIM. How large is the compressed file? Would it be possible to send if via email?

Also, thank you.

@selax, on 01 August 2011 - 11:53 PM, said in Heart and Sol status?:

There's a plug-in converter in Mission Computer. I can attempt to use that.

Zip format would work well, but I don't have AIM. How large is the compressed file? Would it be possible to send if via email?

Also, thank you.

I liked AIM because it's more social. You can talk while you transfer a file. The archive is pretty big, 36 megabytes. Or 36 951 kb to be exact. I can send it via email. But I need your email adress. What is your email adress?

I sent you, Selax, a reply in the personal conversation you sent me. It's about the email I tried to send but couldn't.

Because you didn't say if you wanted the file loaded to a file loading service like Dropbox, I loaded the file to Windows Live SkyDrive.

https://skydrive.live.com

Click on Tiedostot (that's documents in english I think).

Then just click on the file and save it.

The path to the file is: Tom Runeberg â–º SkyDrive â–º Tiedostot â–º Heart and Sol Beta 2.zip

You have to get a Windows Live ID, it seems. Or at least I get login windows when I try to use the adress https://skydrive.live.com in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox where I created the account. I don't know if you can logon with rapierian@gmail.com. That's what I added rights to. I may to have add rights to your Windows Live ID adress, tell me what you chose. That's because I don't know how exactly how rights work. Or should I make the folder public? That any help?

If you can't see my folder just by getting a Live ID, maybe I should just give you a public sharing link instead. That let's you download the file without having a Live ID. Here is the link: https://skydrive.liv...=GmwzUuK3zxc%24

Oh, and I sent you a reply in the personal conversation about the same thing.

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 11 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

The download was successful and so was the plugin conversion to Mac.

Thanks again for all of your effort and time 🙂 .

Did you get your download from the link I gave you in this topic? Or in the reply to the personal conversation (same link)? Or did you find the place I uploaded the file to? My profile or whatever it's called... it says Omat Tiedostot (My Documents I think) when I log on.

And er. Did you start playing yet?

Unbelievable work on the ships especially, the Krait/ Helian/ Turncoat revamps are beauties.

My apologies for the long delay in replying.

I have indeed started playing and from what I can tell everything seems to be working.

I think that I followed the link given in this topic to the public file.