Selling Bronev Plating...

Okay, I admit it, I cheated in Beyond the Crescent when you have to destroy Crescent Station. Has anyone ever beat that mission without cheating? Anyway, I put a lot of Bronev Platings on with a cheater plug and now, I can't sell them with or without the plug. Can someone help me out here?

TIA,
Mike

------------------
"No! Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

"Impossible is a word Humans use far too often." -Seven of Nine

Thou have sinned with thy cheater plug!!! Now thou shall burn in frusteration hell!!!

Heheh, that's what ya get for using the cheater demons... I think your game is screwed...

------------------
Very funny, now beam down my clothes. These ladies look rest-less..... uh-oh...

Just make another cheater plugin that makes the armor sellable.

------------------

Dah... using a plug to cheat. Shame, shame 🙂

Anyway... I don't think it's possible to sell things like armor or upgrades, etc, etc... you're kinda screwed. Buy a new ship.

And..... well, if you really wanted to cheat and be able to fix it later, I'd suggest buying 1000 shield generaters.... I'd assume that this would make you invincible (anyone who's tried, lemme know)

Anyway, enjoy.

------------------
"It's a boy! AND WHAT A BOY!"
"Mr. Simpson, that's the umbilical cord"

If you think about it, most of the outfits that you can't currently sell really should be able to be sold. Of course, removing a plate of armor or undoing an engine upgrade, while still possible, would be very diffucult. I think that the implementation that should be used in EV3 is that you have to pay to have the upgrades removed, but you can still have them all removed. That way you at least still turn a loss.

-Tim

------------------
-= Timinator =-

"I can imagine a world without war, without hate. I can also imagine us attacking that world because they wouldn't expect it."