Azdgari Warship

Where do the missions that make the Azdgari Warship available start?

Originally posted by Gekko:
Where do the missions that make the Azdgari Warship available start?

Don't bother looking for them, because there is no way you can 'buy' an Azdgari Warship that I have ever heard of. You can, however, make your own by taking everything out of a CW and adding 4 phase turrets, Azdara Bay and I think an Azdgari upgrade. Don't quote me on that last part though.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

Adzgari Warship is a Crescent Warship that has 4 phase-turrets, Azdara Bay, Adzgari Upgrade, and shield generator. You can't make a Crescent Warship look green though.

------------------
"Happiness is a warm gun"-John Lennon

You don't blow it up, you just, how shall I put it,
"Let the smoke out"-Jack

I want a doughnut. And I want as doughnutty as only a doughnut made out of flour, milk, cinnamon for flavoring, eggs, butter, theat brown stuff, and those fried bits, can be. This doughnut is not a doughnut, its a donut. In essence, mind, body, and spirit, it is a donut.

Originally posted by Jack:
**Adzgari Warship is a Crescent Warship that has 4 phase-turrets, Azdara Bay, Adzgari Upgrade, and shield generator. You can't make a Crescent Warship look green though.

Thanks Jack.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

Getting on Azdgari's side in the Strand War is extremely difficult but if you destroy every ship from the Zidagar and the Igadzra you can see and only take missions that goes on in the Azdgari space. I used two months on it but finally I got the mission. And I got a Azdgari Warship. But when I finally managed that, my enemies were the Igadzra, Zidagar, Miranu, Renegades and the Voinans. Only place I could land was the UE planets. Its really not worth it. Go for the Igadzra instead, their main cruiser is better and you easily get friends with the Zidagar and the Miranu when you're finished. Only Azdgari stays as enemy and who cares about them anyway.

------------------
From MarVin...

You get the azdgari missions at South tip station, IIRC.

Peter

------------------

Disable and Azdgari Warship, board it, and click "Use as my ship". That's the easy way.

------------------
"All will bow before the Icelandic Emperor."

"Join the Icelandic Coalition -- or be killed!" Someone should understand that.

AIM : Grundle004

Originally posted by Jack:
**Adzgari Warship is a Crescent Warship that has 4 phase-turrets, Azdara Bay,
Adzgari Upgrade, and shield generator.

Well, that's one hell of a shield generator. Crescent Warship shields
recharge once every 600 frames, and the Azdgari Warship recharges
once every 400 frames. That's the equivalent of 20 conventional shield
generators, or 4 experimental shield generators.

It makes me wonder why the breakthrough on Xarnes was such a big deal.
The Azdgari already had some amazing shield technology all along...