ROTV II Help

In the "Flank Ariane" mission, I can never figure out how to complete the Knox part. The fighters never show up, the defense fleet never shows up, and I can't land on Knox.

------------------
When in it up to thier ears, the
wise keep thier mouths shut.

I really need help. The plug's great, but I need to be able to play it.

------------------

You need to land in Knox's Atmosphere, which is like F2 (press F2) land, and then go to Araine attack...

------------------
One ear for me...
...one ear for you...
One ear for me...
another ear for you...
And anot...

what do you mean, f2? Ive tried all the f buttons and all the numbers and i still cant get anything to land in knox's atmosphere...

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.

I think you mean 2 above the W, and IT DOESN'T WORK!!! Kapish?

------------------

press 'F2' above the '3'

------------------
One ear for me...
...one ear for you...
One ear for me...
another ear for you...
And anot...

Guess what? That doesn't work either. What a coincidence!

------------------

yeah s'true, 2 nor f2 work. theres gotta be some other way...

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.

Hey, yo, wuzzup? How the hell can I land in Konx's atmoshpere?

------------------

plz people, i really need to know how to do this i want to get on with this plug!!!! :mad:

------------------

Really, folks, no joke, what's up, what the hell is going on?!?!?!?! Does THAT make sense to you. Yes, I'm pissed. How'd ya tell

------------------

Originally posted by GunsAndTurrets:
**Hey, yo, wuzzup? How the hell can I land in Konx's atmoshpere?

I recently figured this out. The problem is that the Reign I plug is loading after the Reign II plug, so that you get the standard version of Mestor which has just Knox. To fix it, you need to change the name of the plugins so that the Reign II comes alphabetically after the Reign I plug. I did this by changing the name of the plugin from "Reign of the Voinians" to "Reign I" (which comes before "ReignII- Shades of Evil" alphabetically).

Hope this helps. Believe me, it caused me as much grief as it did to you guys.

Hey Bomb! Are you listening? Upload a new Reign II readme which addresses this!

Boy, this question's poppin up all over now!

------------------
"Now you've gotten my forklift angry...."

Cpt. SteveVo8a

Cabin 124, Zachit Station

Originally posted by Benedict:
**I recently figured this out. The problem is that the Reign I plug is loading after the Reign II plug, so that you get the standard version of Mestor which has just Knox. To fix it, you need to change the name of the plugins so that the Reign II comes alphabetically after the Reign I plug. I did this by changing the name of the plugin from "Reign of the Voinians" to "Reign I" (which comes before "ReignII- Shades of Evil" alphabetically).

Hope this helps. Believe me, it caused me as much grief as it did to you guys.

Hey Bomb! Are you listening? Upload a new Reign II readme which addresses this!**

I'll do one better. I'll fix the bug for good, (along with Sol) and upload a new version. The actual problem exists because Reign I has a system called "Mestor" and it loads that ahead of Reign II's Mestor, which has the atmosphere, while the other doesn't. Well done though, finding the problem, I probably wouldn't have figured it out.

/Bomb