Missions, situations for EV3 or EV4

I just started this topic to hear some of the things you'd like to have happen to you in EV3 or EV4. I know that isn't very descriptive, so I'll start with my own idea for an example. I hope someone hasn't already posted a topic like this. My example is kind of a mix of what I'd like to see in EV3 or 4 and what type missions, or situations I'd like to be in.

I'd like to have full solar systems in EV3 or EV4 like in Sol you'd have the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, etc...

Now leading off of what I just said, I think it would be sooo cool to be caught in a situation sortof like the one in Star Trek Generations (the one where Kirk dies). Okay, you have just been in a fight with a 30th century UE Cruiser (or something like that) and all major systems are down including the hyperdrive. Some idiot has just shot off a missile to blow up the sun (you'd have to see the movie to understand). The explosion is about to produce a shockwave that would tear you're ship apart. You're hyperdrive is offline so you have to try to move out of the system at regular speed. What happens next? That would be a very realistic thing to happen after a line of missions.

Also, I'd like to be able to actually SEE the nebulas in the next EVs. For example, in Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Kahn (sorry, I'm a big star trek fan), Kirk and Kahn were lost in a huge nebula with damaged ships and no radar or sensors and were trying to find and kill each other. That was so much fun to watch, imagine how fun and suspenseful it would be to play.

But, and it's a pretty big but (no pun!!!) :D, those things would look pretty cheesy in 2D. Someday, as much as you guys might hate to admit it, EV will have to move on to 3D.

Just some ideas,
Mike

------------------
"No! Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

"Impossible is a word Humans use far too often." -Seven of Nine

There's no Earth in the Sol System in EV? Wow........

Wormholes would be nice.......
Perhaps Ramscoops performing better when you're traveling fast or near a star.
I like the idea of disabling induhvidual (definately a pun) ship systems

------------------
"Let's do this!"
-Styth
Titan A.E.

There's no Earth in the Sol System in EV? Wow........

Funny...

------------------
"No! Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

"Impossible is a word Humans use far too often." -Seven of Nine