Ares and EVO

It would be really cool if ares could be imported to Evo hey?

I'm gonna start doing it, or at least getting all the graphix and sprites of it. you can help if you want.

however all the sprites are in a text format i dont understand, but i think it is binhex. could someone please tell me what format it is in andhow i could convert it tto a pic.

thanks all

------------------
Jt

You can't convert it, but you can still get the sprites in a rather tedious way. With ship sprites, just take a screenshot of each frame with Snapz or something. With weapons...try to get each fron of them from playing the sprite in Hera.

------------------
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Would it be easier to convert EVO to Ares? I don't know how Hera works, but it sounds like it could be easier.

neither would be easy AT ALL, because EV/O and Ares use a diffrent number of frames, although you could either (1) duplicate a few frames so you'd get 36, or (2) change the angles of each frame (and duplicate/change) so you get the same number of frames as EV/O,the later is pretty complicated, but would almost cerataintly look better.

P.S. I'd be happy to give the later a shot, if you e-mail me the a pic, jpeg, whatever >>my e-mail is below<<

------------------