Freeport and Huron

Hey, could anyone tell me how to get the Free Huron mission string and the string in which you join and help the Captains of Freeport. I know that for the Crescent renegades, you have to be at least a Felon or something in Zachit, is there something similar for the humans? And for the Huron missions, what are the requirements? Thanks

------------------

Anyone? I've been trying for a couple hours now.

------------------

Hey Gekko, what you need for the Huron missions is basically a good cr and have done the UE missions. For the renegades, you should go to Saliaa and take the shipment of Saliaan Brandy to New Alcatraz. Then, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE DONE NO UE MISSIONS, you should find a renegade mission in the bar at Iothe Prime.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

I heard you have to destroy militia vessels in the Lothe system the go yo Freeport then the captains of freeport will contact you and you can be an evil renergade 😄

------------------

On the other hand, Saalian brandy has nothing to do with Renegade missions at all. To get the Captains of Freeport mission, get an offender or worse criminal record on Iother Prime (enough to turn the planet red in your radar in any case). Once that is done, bribe your way onto the planet. The Captains of Freeport mission will be handed to you at some point in the Iother Prime bar by Proxima Presley, one of the Captains of Freeport.

Free Huron has already been explained to you by others.