Voinian Uprising

I just finished the mission where you have Hinwar to that one planet in Voinian space, and part of the mission completion says 'you wonder where you'll find more troups'. I've gone to the most logical places, Emalghia, Sol, all the Voinian systems, but I've found nothing that has anything to do with finding more troops. Is this the end of the mission string or what? Maybe I'm supposed to go to some bizarre planet, any ideas anyone?

------------------
/phloppy

Go to outpost?theta?, abd go to the bar. Keep trying the UE Frontier bars. I think its the system on the bottom.

------------------
"Not an Electric Sausage"- Marvin

"Happiness is a warm gun"-John Lennon

I am a proud member of Dogbert's New Ruling Class

It's actually Outpost Gamma.

It's very strange, by the end of this string of missions you end up turning 3 Voinian systems into UE systems and yet you get no money

Weird, eh?

------------------
/phloppy

Originally posted by Phloppy:
**It's actually Outpost Gamma.

It's very strange, by the end of this string of missions you end up turning 3 Voinian systems into UE systems and yet you get no money

Weird, eh?

UE Pay sucks, go Voinian!!! If nothing else is fun to kill the feds in the game. It may not pay best I don't pay attention but is fun to be the bad guy

------------------
Hail Odin,
where he gose victory and
glory follow. The old
gods are not dead and are
regaining rightful
places!! Hail the old Hail the new and hail the futur.

Let's be honest... by that stage in the game, you're not really interested in money. If you wanted money, you'd be selling Crassworms to Omm with a fleet of six freighters. Accept a mission if you want to do something different, rather than just flying around dominating planets. I was actually quite pleased at the idea of being thanked but not paid... once in a while. Remember, when you free Krotun, you are supposed to be acting on your own initiative.

------------------
"I wear a helmet
But I've got a bare chest
I do some talking
My phaser does the rest
Don't like your tentacles
Don't like your face
Don't like your planet
Think I'll lay it to waste
'Coz I'm Rambo in Space
Yeah, I'm Rambo in Space"

Heh.

Pay no heed to Adolf, the UE certainlty does pay more than the Voinians do. I should know, I've played both sides many times. The UE has a LOT more to offer.

------------------

Where do you find the Hinwar missions?

TIA,
Mike

------------------
"No! Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

"Impossible is a word Humans use far too often." -Seven of Nine

C'est une partie des missions d'Emalgha. Celles des Hinwar commencent sur Romit.
It's part of the Emalgha missions. The Hinwar ones starts on Romit.

------------------
Stupid, stupid voinian creatures.