What's up with Gamur?

I helped liberate Krotun, and not long after I was suddenly "most wanted" in that system! The ingrates! I didn't do anything to deserve it as far as I know. Stuck around for awhile killing Voinians, but my status never improved. And when I tried bribing them, they wanted something like 60,000 credits! P***ed me off, so I finally dominated the boneheads.

Anybody else have this happen? Is there maybe something else going on here that develops into another plotline?

------------------
BtG

Are you sure you were'nt killing Emelghans/Hinwar in Voinian ships? Before you attack them, check to see what government they are with
Cheers

------------------
rřß

After you liberate Krotun and that bunch, the Emalgha and the other liberated race start using voinian ships as well. It makes for confusing fights, since both look identicle. Remember to target them first to see who they are owned by.

------------------
Zitchas

When you have fought the 'liberate Krotun' battle, you need to fly AWAY, and make your report... only once you've reported and the mission ends, does the system count as Hinvar, rather than Voinian. That's probably why you were still most wanted. You have to finish the mission. Check your mission brief.

------------------
"I wear a helmet
But I've got a bare chest
I do some talking
My phaser does the rest
Don't like your tentacles
Don't like your face
Don't like your planet
Think I'll lay it to waste
'Coz I'm Rambo in Space
Yeah, I'm Rambo in Space"

Originally posted by Zitchas:
**After you liberate Krotun and that bunch, the Emalgha and the other liberated race start using voinian ships as well. It makes for confusing fights, since both look identicle. Remember to target them first to see who they are owned by.

Ah, that must have been it. I never thought to check! Thanks!

... considers releasing Kroton from servitude ....

------------------
BtG