No more UE missions! (newbie question)

I just started playing EVO when 1.0.2 came out. I have finished all the UE missions I can find, but from the talk on this board, I know there are more. But they never offer me them. I am a Role Model in all UE space, I have Ultimate combat rating, and I've destroyed the Voinan dreadnought once (from the way that one ended, I'm guessing there are more). I've also done the missions that end with the destruction of Pariah. What do I have to do to get them to give me the missions? I am flying a souped-up Arada, 10 million+ credits.

------------------
"The impossible is easy; it's the unfeasible that poses a problem."

What is it with all these aradas?

Get a cresent warship, go to Emaghla, and kill some voinians so you can land on the 3rd planet, then go to the bar.

------------------
Yours truly,
Marx_vs_Stalin

I did. You mean the whole diplomatic relations with Earth thing, right? Did that (other than the crescent warship). Now what?

------------------

(This message has been edited by Chrestomanci (edited 07-05-2000).)

Originally posted by Marx_vs_Stalin:
**What is it with all these aradas?

Get a cresent warship, go to Emaghla, and kill some voinians so you can land on the 3rd planet, then go to the bar.**

No offense, but the Crescent Warship is about as fast as a slug with bricks tied to its head — even WITH propulsion upgrades. Big ships suck. Your brain is the ultimate ship, not ships that are too big for their own good — which would account for every ship above 99 tons.

------------------
AIM: evandrewm / xaeomega

(This message has been edited by Andrew M (edited 07-06-2000).)

Originally posted by Andrew M:
**No offense, but the Crescent Warship is about as fast as a slug with bricks tied to its head — even WITH propulsion upgrades. Big ships suck. Your brain is the ultimate ship, not ships that are too big for their own good — which would account for every ship above 99 tons.

I agree. Which is why I have an Arada. I found the missions, btw.

------------------